Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiding poster signatures and ads?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hiding poster signatures and ads?

    Is there a setting to hide poster's signatures? I find some of them take up a lot of space and are sometimes hard to distinguish from the actual post. They are distracting.

    Also, is there a way to remove ads? I'm assuming there's some kind of paid membership level that hides ads. Am I right?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Freedm View Post
    Is there a setting to hide poster's signatures? I find some of them take up a lot of space and are sometimes hard to distinguish from the actual post. They are distracting.
    No way to turn other's off.

    But
    if you use Tapatalk (or any other forum app, though I'm not aware of any), it doesn't show TOL signatures (except as set within the Tapatalk app).

    Also, is there a way to remove ads? I'm assuming there's some kind of paid membership level that hides ads. Am I right?
    http://theologyonline.com/payments.php
    Last edited by JudgeRightly; October 28th, 2019, 07:48 PM. Reason: Strike added for correction by Tambora.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Freedm View Post
      Is there a setting to hide poster's signatures? I find some of them take up a lot of space and are sometimes hard to distinguish from the actual post. They are distracting.

      Also, is there a way to remove ads? I'm assuming there's some kind of paid membership level that hides ads. Am I right?
      Yes.

      Go to SETTINGS.

      To the left , look for
      My Settings
      My Account
      General Settings


      Click on General Settings.

      Under Thread Display Options
      Visible Post Elements

      You can un-check signatures, and/or avatars, and/or images (posted pics will not appear).

      Be sure and go to the bottom and click the Save Changes button.

      We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tambora View Post
        Yes.

        Go to SETTINGS.

        To the left , look for
        My Settings
        My Account
        General Settings


        Click on General Settings.

        Under Thread Display Options
        Visible Post Elements

        You can un-check signatures, and/or avatars, and/or images (posted pics will not appear).

        Be sure and go to the bottom and click the Save Changes button.
        I stand corrected. Thank you [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
          I stand corrected. Thank you @Tambora .
          You're welcome.

          We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you both!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Freedm View Post
              Thank you both!
              You're welcome.

              We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

              Comment


              • #8
                The new skin looks like it hides everything and it looks slick.
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X