Hiding poster signatures and ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding poster signatures and ads?

Is there a setting to hide poster's signatures? I find some of them take up a lot of space and are sometimes hard to distinguish from the actual post. They are distracting.

Also, is there a way to remove ads? I'm assuming there's some kind of paid membership level that hides ads. Am I right?

Originally posted by Freedm View Post
    Is there a setting to hide poster's signatures? I find some of them take up a lot of space and are sometimes hard to distinguish from the actual post. They are distracting.
    No way to turn other's off.

But
    if you use Tapatalk (or any other forum app, though I'm not aware of any), it doesn't show TOL signatures (except as set within the Tapatalk app).

Also, is there a way to remove ads? I'm assuming there's some kind of paid membership level that hides ads. Am I right?
    http://theologyonline.com/payments.php
    Last edited by JudgeRightly; October 28th, 2019, 07:48 PM. Reason: Strike added for correction by Tambora.

Comment

Yes.

Go to SETTINGS.

To the left , look for
      My Settings
      My Account
      General Settings

Click on General Settings.

Under Thread Display Options
      Visible Post Elements

You can un-check signatures, and/or avatars, and/or images (posted pics will not appear).

Be sure and go to the bottom and click the Save Changes button.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
        Yes.

Go to SETTINGS.

To the left , look for
        My Settings
        My Account
        General Settings

Click on General Settings.

Under Thread Display Options
        Visible Post Elements

You can un-check signatures, and/or avatars, and/or images (posted pics will not appear).

Be sure and go to the bottom and click the Save Changes button.
        I stand corrected. Thank you [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] .

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
          I stand corrected. Thank you @Tambora .
          You're welcome.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

Thank you both!
              You're welcome.

Comment

The new skin looks like it hides everything and it looks slick.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X