Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOL at the Crossroads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    I use it for watching dashcam videos and gaming channels.

    Also, Bob Enyart Live, Living Waters, airsoft stuff, Scott Manley, and the Marble Machine X (Wintergatan (which, fun fact, is Swedish for "the Milky Way")).
    Bob Enyart Live? Really? I had no idea.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by fool View Post
      I use the wheel on my mouse to ignore people, it makes a nice purring sound.


      I probably hold the record for having been threatened to be put on ignore - what i realized years ago was that those who opposed me didn't want to ignore me - they wanted me to ignore them

      iow, they wanted the right to make retarded comments without being called on them

      and when i refused, and continued pointing out that their comments, their beliefs, their arguments were retarded, then they started labeling me a "troll" or a "stalker"

      most of my infractions over the years are due to people like that, working behind the scenes to influence the mods and admins

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
        Bob Enyart Live? Really? I had no idea.
        Yeah!

        https://www.youtube.com/user/BobEnyartLive

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by musterion View Post
          YES! THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT. But they pretend to discuss anyway.

          That is why they should be eliminated from the discussional gene pool. If you engage in a discussion but behave dishonestly, you either back out of it entirely or be booted from the site because you're proven that you're of no use to anyone. All the people you mention are here only to infect others with disinformation and they're willing to be dishonest and disruptive to do it. TOL should not tolerate them when they're known quantities with verifiable track records.
          This reminds me.....why don't we do more posting in the Theology Club... like Mid Acts. That would eliminate some of the trollers, wouldn't it?

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
            Scott Manley,
            You KSP?
            Everyman is a voice in the dark.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
              I use it for watching dashcam videos and gaming channels.

              Also, Bob Enyart Live, Living Waters, airsoft stuff, Scott Manley, and the Marble Machine X (Wintergatan (which, fun fact, is Swedish for "the Milky Way")).
              Oh, and for my own dashcam channel.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by fool View Post
                You KSP?
                Tried to, but couldn't get into it, even though I love that sort of stuff.

                I'm compensating with Star Citizen though haha

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                  Bob Enyart Live? Really? I had no idea.
                  I've been on that show.
                  Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by fool View Post
                    I've been on that show.
                    I was mentioned last week when Doug had to run the show due to Bob being sick.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fool View Post
                      I've been on that show.
                      Have you really? You wouldn't tease me now would you, good buddy?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                        Tried to, but couldn't get into it, even though I love that sort of stuff.

                        I'm compensating with Star Citizen though haha
                        Get the MechJeb mod, then you can focus on building and let the robot fly it.
                        Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                          I was mentioned last week when Doug had to run the show due to Bob being sick.
                          Good grief. I'm surrounded by celebrities and didn't even know it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                            Have you really? You wouldn't tease me now would you, good buddy?
                            Click the roman numerals in my sig.
                            Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                              Wintergatan.
                              That dude is awesome.
                              Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                              E≈mc2
                              "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                              "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                              -Bob B.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                Good grief. I'm surrounded by celebrities and didn't even know it.
                                In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. Or a couple hours if you call in more than once.
                                Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X