Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot access the Chat Box. Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot access the Chat Box. Please help.

Please help me. I cannot access the Chat Box.

Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
    If 'https://' appears in the link you are using you will not be able to see the chatbox. It is a thing @Knight needs to fix.

Change it to 'http://' and then you should see the chatbox:

http://theologyonline.com

Browsers are starting to not even allow access to non-secure 'http://' urls, so you may have to do some clicking around to override the setting, too.

AMR
    Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
    Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
    Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
    The best TOL Social Group: here.
    If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
    Why?

Comment

You're not a paying member. Nobody can access the chatbox unless you're a paying member.
      "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

Originally posted by Idolater View Post
        You're not a paying member. Nobody can access the chatbox unless you're a paying member.
        I just sent in $70.00 a few weeks ago.

Comment

I just sent in $70.00 a few weeks ago.
          Well that's not my department. Your user name is 'blue,' which means you're not currently recognized as a paying member. As soon as the admins adjust your account, you should go 'bronze' or 'silver' or whatever, and have your chatbox privilege restored.
          "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

Originally posted by Idolater View Post
            Well that's not my department. Your user name is 'blue,' which means you're not currently recognized as a paying member. As soon as the admins adjust your account, you should go 'bronze' or 'silver' or whatever, and have your chatbox privilege restored.

I was a silver member a couple of weeks ago. I have been gone for awhile, when I came back it was blue.

Comment

I was a silver member a couple of weeks ago. I have been gone for awhile, when I came back it was blue.
              Mine just ran out, too, Robert. That's probably what happened to you, too.

Comment

If you used PayPal check your transaction history therein, find the payment information, then send it to Knight to make the update.

All member categories can view the chatbox. Can you see it and its contents, especially give my post above?

If so, review the following:
                http://theologyonline.com/showthread...l=1#post735911

Make sure you have the right subscription status.

AMR
                Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
                AMR's Randomata Blog
                Learn Reformed Doctrine
                Why?

Comment

You may have been kicked for debating in the chatbox. I will add you back if you promise to keep the conversation light.
                  sigpic

Comment

​You are not on a blocked list. When your name turns silver you should be able to access it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
                      ​You are not on a blocked list. When your name turns silver you should be able to access it.
                      I think that I have found the problem. I paid $70.00 but they only charged $7 to my account. I will try again.

I paid $70.00, but I still cannot access the Chat Box. Please help.

Comment

I think that I have found the problem. I paid $70.00 but they only charged $7 to my account. I will try again.

I paid $70.00, but I still cannot access the Chat Box. Please help.
                        You account now shows you are a paid subscriber.

If you cannot access the chatbox, look this over once again:
                        http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5282071

AMR

Do you confess?
                        AMR's Randomata Blog
                        Learn Reformed Doctrine
                        Why?

Comment

Working...
                        X