X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Here are a few gems by doser, posted in full in one ongoing thread:

got anything since July 31st, 2018, 11:25 AM, when sherman changed the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      You mean after the editing job you pulled?

At any rate, what rule do you imagine my telling you to go find a car to chase breaks, odd bean?
      You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

You mean after the editing job you pulled?
        i'll take that as a "no, no i don't have anything since July 31st, 2018, 11:25 AM, when sherman changed the rules"

that's what i thought

Originally posted by town
        At any rate, what rule do you imagine my telling you to go find a car to chase breaks, odd bean?

that would be sherman's concerns as laid out here:

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
        This is something that needs to be addressed. TOL has as of late turned into a mud pit where the participants in the thread take turns flipping mud on each other. In other words they dish out every kind of insult they could find and yet try to fly under the radar and not get banned. The name calling, calling member liars, the innuendos about family and attacks on moral character make the site unappealing. Christians, especially, should not be resorting to these tactics in debate. In my tours around the internet I have found that healthy websites discourage the name calling and personal attacks. Personal attacks disrupt the flow of dialog.

Comment

Does this mean I should ignore Nancy?

Comment

I would like to add members that have a hard time getting along need to learn to put each other on ignore. The infighting makes this site unattractive. Otherwise I will have to enforce thread bans to separate people that get on each others nerves.

Town and doser both make contributions to this site. I don't like the fighting between you two. Please ignore each other.
            Last edited by Sherman; August 3rd, 2018, 09:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

i'll take that as a "no, no i don't have anything since July 31st, 2018, 11:25 AM, when sherman changed the rules"
              I didn't really check. For the last batch I just looked at the nearest thread I remembered you taking your customary shots at AB in.

that's what i thought
              If I managed to get you to do that my work with you is complete.

that would be sherman's concerns as laid out here:
              I don't believe you give two figs for her or anyone's concerns any more than I believe my remarks would rise to worrying her. I think you're just seeing if you can cause problems for people you don't like, which is really most of what you do around here.

Have fun with that.

Pro-Life

Comment

I would like to add members that have a hard time getting along need to learn to put each other on ignore. The infighting makes this site (un)attractive. Otherwise I will have to enforce thread bans to separate people that get on each others nerves.

Town and doser both make contributions to this site. I don't like the fighting between you two. Please ignore each other.
                Sounds like a good idea sherman
                Last edited by ok doser; August 3rd, 2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I would like to add members that have a hard time getting along need to learn to put each other on ignore. The infighting makes this site attractive. Otherwise I will have to enforce thread bans to separate people that get on each others nerves.

I haven't initiated a conversation with him in a very long time, so that's easy enough.
                  Here's to optimism.

Pro-Life

Comment

Danged autocorrect. Unattractive.

sigpic

Comment

I haven't initiated a conversation with him in a very long time, so that's easy enough.
                      Here's to optimism.

I will boot him from your threads if he stinks them up. Likewise if you bug him in his threads I will kick you from them. Please do not quote him in your Town Quixote thread. That will help simmer things down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Danged autocorrect. Unattractive.
                        i wondered if i should call your attention to that

Comment

​Oh well. It's not the first time auto correct has ruined my post.
                          sigpic

Comment

I will boot him from your threads if he stinks them up. Likewise if you bug him in his threads I will kick you from them. Please do not quote him in your Town Quixote thread. That will help simmer things down.
                            He hasn't been in Quixote's except as a reader in a very long time.

In fact, just to make sure this doesn't look too much like a "two guys with a problem/all things being equal" confusion for some.

If you look at dosers last 100 threads I've been in 3 of them for a grand total of 11 posts. That's going back to 2016.

I don't find his threads interesting and I'm not found in them as a rule.

Among the threads I didn't participate in of doser's: A Call-Out Thread for Town Heretic and Should Town Heretic be Banned for Life.

This is a dramatically one-sided problem. I'm not putting him in my signature and I'm not trolling his threads.

Edit: hey, I'm now out of his sig line. Excellent.
                            Last edited by Town Heretic; August 4th, 2018, 02:54 PM.

Pro-Life

Comment

Please ignore each other.

when you said "please ignore each other" did you really mean "please whine about how its all the other guy's fault"?
                              Last edited by ok doser; August 4th, 2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

when you said "please ignore each other" did you really mean "please whine about how its all the other guy's fault"?
                                When she said "please ignore each other" did she really mean "please whine about how the other guy lives rent-free inside your head?"

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Working...
                                X