No announcement yet.

Site formatting very bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clicking on random things is not doing anything. is their a specific thing i can click on.

Comment

Originally posted by fool View Post
      It looked like that on Friday but then I clicked somewhere and it went normal. Been normal since and is now normal. My hat is off to you who figured out how to post in that carnage and even adding an attachment must have been like an Eskimo figuring out a coconut.
      Tried clearing the cash to get rid of cookies. No change.
      I even got rid of some stale brownies in the fridge! lol

Clicking on "things" not working.
      Still messed up.

No!! I didn't eat the brownies!
      Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

I use Google Chrome browser.
        Windows 10.
        Laptop.
        No problems.
        Last edited by Tambora; March 7th, 2018, 09:05 AM.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
          I use Google Chrome browser.
          Laptop.
          No problems.
          So do I, but it's all messed up. So far there isn't anything that is consistent between anyone whp has it messed up, as far as anyone knows.

Comment

[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] - it is still jumbled after cache clear
            β€œTo announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
              So do I, but it's all messed up. So far there isn't anything that is consistent between anyone whp has it messed up, as far as anyone knows.
              That's the problem with competing browsers and apps.
              Some of them just don't work well with others.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

These errors are showing up in the Chrome Console:
                • Refused to apply style from 'http://theologyonline.com/css.php?styleid=33&langid=1&d=1506549052&td=ltr&sheet=bbcode.css,editor.css,popupmenu.css,reset-fonts.css,vbulletin.css,vbulletin-chrome.css,vbulletin-formcontrols.css,%20,metro_theme_prefooter_blocks. css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.
                • Refused to apply style from 'http://theologyonline.com/css.php?styleid=33&langid=1&d=1506549052&td=ltr&sheet=bbcode.css,editor.css,popupmenu.css,reset-fonts.css,vbulletin.css,vbulletin-chrome.css,vbulletin-formcontrols.css,%20,metro_theme_prefooter_blocks. css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

This needs to be fixed on the server, since Chrome does not provide a way to turn off strict MIME checking in the browser.
                The MIME type needs to be set to 'text/css' for these files to make it work.
                Learn to read what is written.

_____
                The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                  Are you seeing the same thing George?

I did send an email to the webmaster....
                  Yeah, I'm still seeing the same thing. da

Knight, the only thing 'different' that I can tell is WIndows 10 did an update of both Explorer, Edge, and Windows right before this happened, for me (same picture as RD and George).
                  My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                  Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                  Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                  Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                  No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                  Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post

Knight, the only thing 'different' that I can tell is WIndows 10 did an update of both Explorer, Edge, and Windows right before this happened, for me (same picture as RD and George).
                    I am seeing the problem in Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Edge on both Windows 7 and Windows 10.
                    Learn to read what is written.

_____
                    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post

It happens in Linux too and with other browsers...
                      All of my ancestors are human.
                      Originally posted by Squeaky
                      That explains why your an idiot.
                      Originally posted by God's Truth
                      Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                      Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                      (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                      (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post

These errors are showing up in the Chrome Console:

This needs to be fixed on the server, since Chrome does not provide a way to turn off strict MIME checking in the browser.
                        The MIME type needs to be set to 'text/css' for these files to make it work.
                        [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION]

See also:
                        https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...rong-mime-type
                        https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-type-checking

AMR
                        Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
                        Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
                        AMR's Randomata Blog
                        β€” Learn Reformed Doctrine
                        I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
                        Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
                        Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
                        The best TOL Social Group: here.
                        If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
                        Why?

Comment

Nice catch AMR

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
                            Tried clearing the cash to get rid of cookies. No change.
                            I even got rid of some stale brownies in the fridge! lol

Clicking on "things" not working.
                            Still messed up.

No!! I didn't eat the brownies!
                            What did you do with the cash?

Comment

Disable javascript.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                                Disable javascript.
                                It's not a problem with Javascript

Comment

Working...
                                X