TOL not loading correctly Mar 4.18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
    @Sherman - what's the status of a fix for this issue?
    Wizard, is your screen jumbled in places and does it seem like an older format from the past to you too?

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
      Wizard, is your screen jumbled in places and does it seem like an older format from the past to you too?
      Yes. [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] - the formatting for TOL is jumbled on all PC versions, regardless of the browser used. Mobile seems to be ok.
      “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

still broken Mar 7.18

Comment

Yep. Broken, after cache clear.
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Prolly Russians.
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
              Mine too. Now I have to remember all my passwords for various things. It didn't help Chrome at all. I tried internet explorer and the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                tried clearing cache in firefox quantum & edge , no difference

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  Mine too. Now I have to remember all my passwords for various things. It didn't help Chrome at all. I tried internet explorer and the same thing.
                  i didn't go that far as to clear passwords,
                  but thanks for taking one for the team to show it didn't work

Comment

I've seen chat logs addressing this, and assume something in ASK KNIGHT II as well. I can scroll 'under' the layered formatting. I do know WIndows 10 recently forced another update including one to Edge and I.E. I'm not on a fast laptop, but it has been worse on everything this past week for me. Not sure what anyone else is dealing with. Another thing: I need to up my membership too (saw that ALSO conveniently changed at this time). -Lon

I went to up my membership btw, got this message (unrelated?)

[IMG]CUsersownerPictures/TOL 3.png[/IMG]

can't cut/paste a small picture either

It said 'no subscription is available'

Also of note: The web page no longer needs me to post my password. It seems I'm logged in forever. I'll try logging out to see what happens. Interesting stuff.

Can't log out either Everytime I come back, logged in. Cache cleared, etc.
                    Last edited by Lon; March 7th, 2018, 07:48 PM.
                    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
                      I've seen chat logs addressing this, and assume something in ASK KNIGHT II as well. I can scroll 'under' the layered formatting. I do know WIndows 10 recently forced another update including one to Edge and I.E. I'm not on a fast laptop, but it has been worse on everything this past week for me. Not sure what anyone else is dealing with. Another thing: I need to up my membership too (saw that ALSO conveniently changed at this time). -Lon

I went to up my membership btw, got this message (unrelated?)

[IMG]CUsersownerPictures/TOL 3.png[/IMG]

can't cut/paste a small picture either

It said 'no subscription is available'

Also of note: The web page no longer needs me to post my password. It seems I'm logged in forever. I'll try logging out to see what happens. Interesting stuff.

Can't log out either Everytime I come back, logged in. Cache cleared, etc.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------
                      can't log out , that is something new

Comment

I hopped over to Linux using Firefox on a different computer (which logged me off). Everything is up and working properly, only to find 'everything fixed' in the chat box
                        My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                        Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                        Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                        Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                        No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                        Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
                          -------------------------------------------------------------
                          can't log out , that is something new
                          The log in lasts for awhile, but goes off on it's own. At least mine does. I never log off, and if I come back on soon enough, I'm still logged in. If I wait too long, I have to log back in.

Comment

all fixed now

Comment

Wonder what it was.

Wouldn't do any good to tell me, I'm technologically retarded.
                              Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
                                all fixed now
                                Yay!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                                They already know monsters exist.
                                We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X