Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the infraction?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
    The Holy Spirit and the bible. Experience and knowledge. Christianity, especially the way its practice in the US, will damn you to the abyss.
    Believing that Christ died for your sins, was buried and rose again for your justification will save you.

    Agree or disagree?
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

    Comment


    • #92
      Lon also keeps asking you if you're Muslim. Not sure how you can be that and trinitarian but you seem to be ignoring his question anyway.
      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
      Terence Mc Lean

      [most will be very surprised]


      Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
        Pagan idolatry.
        Your avatar is biblical idolatry.


        Check,comrade Dimitri.
        Saint John W

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
          How am I a communist? Explain. Do you have an argument or do you just throw around labels, thinking you've accomplished something?
          My evidence? Your posts?/Do you have a need to know? Knight takes Queen.
          Saint John W

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
            Ok, if I'm a communist for not supporting your government's regime change war in Syria, then you're a warmongering nazi. Your buddy Adolf Hitler is proud of you.
            Stumped me there. You're a little bit too emotional, don't you reckon, Hop Sing?
            Saint John W

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by john w View Post
              Stumped me there. You're a little bit too emotional, don't you reckon, Hop Sing?
              "She name name"

              Comment


              • #97
                Where'd Joanie go?
                Last edited by musterion; December 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM.
                "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                Terence Mc Lean

                [most will be very surprised]


                Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
                  I have no idea if you're going to perish. When did I ever say you were going to hell? Actually, right now we are all in one of the realms of hell. This is the upper abyss. Here you have a chance to avoid falling deeper or lower into the darkness. Most people unfortunately will experience the 1st death and a few others the second death. Complete annihilation.

                  We've already debated the issue of the bible, among other things, and you have no desire to change your views. So just remain where you are, until you muster the courage to honestly question your cherished assertions.
                  Well, you made a statement about most of us. Why wouldn't you back it up? Really, I was looking for quotes, evidence, of what you were saying. If you can, and thanks.

                  As to the other, please: Christian and/or Muslim? Thanks. -Lon
                  My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                  Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                  Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                  Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                  No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                  Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

                  ? Yep

                  Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

                  ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

                  Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by john w View Post
                    My evidence? Your posts?/Do you have a need to know? Knight takes Queen.
                    What post? And like I said, who cares if I'm supposedly a communist? Your ad hominem attacks don't render any of my arguments wrong. I can be whatever you claim I am, and still be right.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by john w View Post
                      Stumped me there. You're a little bit too emotional, don't you reckon, Hop Sing?
                      Why don't you offer an argument, rather than silly insults and slurs? Try it, let's see if any of your cherished assertions will stand scrutiny.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by john w View Post
                        Your avatar is biblical idolatry.


                        Check,comrade Dimitri.
                        How so?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by musterion View Post
                          Believing that Christ died for your sins, was buried and rose again for your justification will save you.

                          Agree or disagree?
                          Only the overcomers will avoid the second death. The fact you and I will one day resurrect, is thanks to the work of Messiah on the cross and His own resurrection. He is the first fruit of the resurrection. The "first born" among the dead, who inherited immortality. Before Messiah, all human beings were doomed to destruction, regardless of whether they were saints or sinners, good or evil. The effect of the 1st Adam's fall, consigned all of his children to eternal death.

                          Before the advent of the Messiah (the second Adam), the dead would enter into a sleep like slumber, gradually slipping away into eternal darkness. Today, this sleep like slumber or weak state of consciousness is still experienced by the dead, but now there's a difference. The dead, unlike before the Messiah, are all appointed a day of resurrection and full reckoning. The judgement for the wicked begins in the grave, in the first death. The death of the righteous is pleasant and peaceful. The reward of the righteous begins in death, for they are close to the light of their heavenly Father, through Messiah. It's like a good night sleep, where you have a peaceful, beautiful dream.

                          Demons torment the souls of the wicked, that are now dead. They are summoned and used by demonic authorities, to do their bidding. These demons have authority to torment, abuse and use the souls of the wicked, turning them into hungry, lustful "ghosts"/unclean spirits/familiar spirits. They heap more and more reproach upon themselves and in their lust for and envy of the living, they condemn themselves to eternal damnation.

                          The righteous dead are not in the void, or dark abyss, hence not subject to demonic assaults, while they sleep. They sleep in peace. They smell the fragrance of paradise. They see the human realm/mansion prepared for them and eagerly await their meeting with their Lord. That is the fate of the overcomers, those who in this life, walk in the strait and narrow path of the good, who divide correctly between the holy and profane. That is the way of Yahweh and His anointed.

                          We are to walk in fear and trembling, making our calling and election sure, lest we fail and perish. Be Holy, as your Father is Holy, set yourself apart.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
                            Only the overcomers will avoid the second death. The fact you and I will one day resurrect, is thanks to the work of Messiah on the cross and His own resurrection. He is the first fruit of the resurrection. The "first born" among the dead, who inherited immortality. Before Messiah, all human beings were doomed to destruction, regardless of whether they were saints or sinners, good or evil. The effect of the 1st Adam's fall, consigned all of his children to eternal death.

                            Before the advent of the Messiah (the second Adam), the dead would enter into a sleep like slumber, gradually slipping away into eternal darkness. Today, this sleep like slumber or weak state of consciousness is still experienced by the dead, but now there's a difference. The dead, unlike before the Messiah, are all appointed a day of resurrection and full reckoning. The judgement for the wicked begins in the grave, in the first death. The death of the righteous is pleasant and peaceful. The reward of the righteous begins in death, for they are close to the light of their heavenly Father, through Messiah. It's like a good night sleep, where you have a peaceful, beautiful dream.

                            Demons torment the souls of the wicked, that are now dead. They are summoned and used by demonic authorities, to do their bidding. These demons have authority to torment, abuse and use the souls of the wicked, turning them into hungry, lustful "ghosts"/unclean spirits/familiar spirits. They heap more and more reproach upon themselves and in their lust for and envy of the living, they condemn themselves to eternal damnation.

                            The righteous dead are not in the void, or dark abyss, hence not subject to demonic assaults, while they sleep. They sleep in peace. They smell the fragrance of paradise. They see the human realm/mansion prepared for them and eagerly await their meeting with their Lord. That is the fate of the overcomers, those who in this life, walk in the strait and narrow path of the good, who divide correctly between the holy and profane. That is the way of Yahweh and His anointed.

                            We are to walk in fear and trembling, making our calling and election sure, lest we fail and perish. Be Holy, as your Father is Holy, set yourself apart.
                            Where is all of that in the Bible?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
                              Well first of all, your first citation doesn't indicate how people get to the father. Is it through Christianity? Easter Eggs and Christmas Trees? There's no indication in that verse, in what way people benefit from Christ's work and reach heaven. So you've made an unnecessary, groundless assertion.

                              Your second proof-text is directed at the Jews who had rejected Jesus as Messiah. He was telling them that in the future the kingdom would be taken away from them and gentiles would be sitting by Abraham and the prophets in heaven and not them. What does that have to do with Muslims going to hell? Nothing. With satanic glee , you cite the verses describing the suffering of the wicked, however I'd be careful if I were you,
                              The Muslims are the ones who are going to hell because they oppress women. One might ask one of their women about liking their nun suits, but that is because men conditioned them with death if they do not always be obedient.

                              Most normal young women like to show their charms and have the same freedom as men, but Muslim men do not allow it and punish them, always beating women.

                              Not all Muslims will be in hell, not those that repent and come to Jesus, but all Muslim men will go straight to hell!

                              If you support Muslims and are male then you like oppressing women and will go to hell. If your are a Muslim woman, then you are a victim of oppression, violence and fear, Jesus may save you
                              So, what?

                              believe it!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                                Where is all of that in the Bible?
                                No, it's not the bible, but it is truth nonetheless. If the words resonate with you, it is the Spirit of YHWH that has confirmed it. Walk the way and you will see the glory of YHWH and His Anointed. All authority has been given to Him, in heaven and on earth. He is the true morning star, that shines in the darkness. He bears the Name of His Heavenly Father, our King and Savior. Let us be Holy as Our Father Is Holy, Walk here as a pilgrim, you're just passing through. The real life is on the other side, not here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X