No announcement yet.

Why the infraction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be back tomorrow, God bless you everybody, that includes John W.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
      I'll be back tomorrow, God bless you everybody, that includes John W.
      You are breath of fresh air.

thank you for your comments.

Comment

God through His power and energies, transforms us. He created us with certain abilities and when we step into a certain position, willingly, he can reform us from within. No doubt.

Divine energies. Need a biblical reference?
        Um that in red? Thats what i said. He transforms the heart, we dont do it ourselves.
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't quote the bible, if you notice.
          (You need the Spirit of God, to highlight the truth in the bible.)
          Deceit. OK, Lamont, you interpreted a bible, that you say is not to be trusted. Feel better?
          Originally posted by RealityJerk View Post
          Spirituality, is supra-rational. It's beyond human reason. Spiritual truth is foolishness to those who are perishing. The carnal mind can not appreciate it nor in any way benefit from it.
          You've said NADA.You talk like Albert Camus/Jean Paul Sarte-they talk like you.

Someone to you: God is a woman, has 5 wives, and lives in the sea. That seems reasonable to me.The Holy Spirit told me.

You: Right on!!!
          Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
            Translation: You can provide no evidence, based upon sight, smell, taste, hearing, touch, that he existed.
            Just:It seems reasonable...I, Lamont, just assume he existed.

You can't be this stupid. Really Lamont? No one challenges your "right" to believe; The question is: evidence? Belief, and truth, are independent. Veracity exists, irrespective of belief. Belief, or lack thereof, in no way affect objective truth. Your view:It's like a person jumping of a 30 story building, "believing" he can fly, and half way down, he exclaims," So far, so good!" That is fantasy, not biblical/secular faith. Your definition of faith: the lottery.

You're silly John. Grow up.
            That's his best shot. I picked your argument apart, slicing you up, leaving you slumped, on the mat, in a heap.
            Saint John W

Comment

I'll be back tomorrow, God bless you everybody, that includes John W.
              "God?" That's quite subjective.

Someone to you: Allah is God. The Koran, and the Holy Spirit, told me so.

You: God/"god" bless you...Right on!!!!!!As long as it seems "reasonable" to you, go for it, "brother!"
              Saint John W

Comment

I already answered the question why I believe an emperor named Caesar existing 2000 years ago is reasonable. Based on the fact we have written evidence, archaeological evidence, that a man named Caesar lived 2000 years ago who was emperor of an empire. Big deal. Nothing extraordinary about that.
                The bible is written evidence.

It doesn't take much to make that claim reasonable, not as much as it takes to make the belief in Yeshua reasonable, or that a book written by men is the infallible word of almighty God. That would take a lot more evidence, than what is required to reasonably establish mundane, historical realities.
                1. No, the author of the bible is the Lord God.

2. The "written evidence" re, Caesar is by men. Check. And?

3. Are you a man? Yes? So, we can reject everything you post.

Thanks for the concession.

4. Translated: What you think is "reasonable," and no one else, eh, Lamont? I see.
                Saint John W

Comment

The bible is written evidence.

1. No, the author of the bible is the Lord God.

2. The "written evidence" re, Caesar is by men. Check. And?

3. Are you a man? Yes? So, we can reject everything you post.

Thanks for the concession.
                  I have to admit you are so good at playing semantic and nitpicking games.

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
                    I have to admit you are so good at playing semantic and nitpicking games.
                    The bible: The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God the Father.

You: nitpickers!

You santanic loser.
                    Saint John W

Comment

Our heavenly Father, established an order and that's His will. If you're in His will, you will be completely satisfied and content with the outcome. The safest place to be is in Yahweh's will.
                      Well, good old Paul did not live in a time when women were believed capable of abstract thought. None of them were lawyers or doctors, so he assumed.

Women then, would gab about domestic issues in the church because they believed they were incapable of understanding anything else.

I would like to see, on paper, your academic records compared to mine!

Paul could not foresee the future as well God, (a Sprint)who we humans call "Father" did not have perfect forethought, or we humans would not have freewill. We would be programmed robots
                      So, what?

believe it!

Comment

The bible: The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God the Father.

You: nitpickers!

You santanic loser.
                        What ever happened to the OV and MAD people on TOL?

Who are these misfits?
                        So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Working...
                        X