Have I been banned from the Chat Box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I been banned from the Chat Box?

I know of some that I thought should be banned from the chat box, but I didn't think that I was one of them. regardless, I don't have access to the Chat Box. Maybe I am not doing the right thing. I have been on these pain medications for the last month that mess up my thinking. I can't drive anymore because I am not able to think clearly. Some on the Forum will say amen to that. Atleast I have an excuse, I don't know what yours is. Can someone help me?

[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] You have to be a paying subscriber to use the chatbox. I see that your subscription has lapsed. That is why you can't use the chatbox.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
      [MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] You have to be a paying subscriber to use the chatbox. I see that your subscription has lapsed. That is why you can't use the chatbox.

Money, money, money. I have always been a paying member. Someone should have told me that my subscription had run out instead of just banning me from the Chat Box. I will subscribe for a year, if I can find the subscription box. Thanks, Sherman.

Comment

We haven't had a TOL telethon this year.
        The telethon usually reminded folks that their subscriptions were due.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
          Money, money, money. I have always been a paying member. Someone should have told me that my subscription had run out instead of just banning me from the Chat Box. I will subscribe for a year, if I can find the subscription box. Thanks, Sherman.
          You were not banned from the chat box. The chatbox is only available to subscribers. Your subscription ran out. If there is a technical issue with getting it renewed you need to take that up with Knight.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
            We haven't had a TOL telethon this year.
            The telethon usually reminded folks that their subscriptions were due.
            I think there is one coming up in October?
            So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
              I think there is one coming up in October?
              Could be.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
                I know of some that I thought should be banned from the chat box, but I didn't think that I was one of them. Can someone help me?
                Go here:
                http://theologyonline.com/payments.php

Renew your subscription.

AMR
                Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
                Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
                AMR's Randomata Blog
                Learn Reformed Doctrine
                I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
                Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
                Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
                The best TOL Social Group: here.
                If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
                Why?

Comment

Working...
                X