Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars themed avatars leading up to May the 4th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Mine has a lightsaber
    hehe!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

I always liked the Ewoks!Click image for larger version

Name:	ewok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	2433924
      They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

My avatar changing ability is defunct right now or I would probably choose Jar-Jar

Comment

i'm still looking for an acceptable pic of jabba

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
            i'm still looking for an acceptable pic of jabba
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                My avatar changing ability is defunct right now or I would probably choose Jar-Jar
                Darth Jar Jar?

Spoiler
                “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                  @Sherman needs to use one of the space crafts.

She could zap trolls in any galaxy!
                  Good find. I'll try to find one that doesn't have a background on it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                    They already know monsters exist.
                    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by ebenz47037 View Post
                      I always liked the Ewoks![ATTACH=CONFIG]25504[/ATTACH]

I hated them. That was the point Lucas went all out to turn the saga (which really isn't THAT great to begin with) into an epic toy commercial.
                      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                      Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

This is cute, though.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dad+...w=1366&bih=675
                        Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                          I hated them. That was the point Lucas went all out to turn the saga (which really isn't THAT great to begin with) into an epic toy commercial.
                          Well, it was 1983. I was still a kid when they first appeared in Star Wars. I was only 13.
                          They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ebenz47037 View Post
                            Well, it was 1983. I was still a kid when they first appeared in Star Wars. I was only 13.
                            I was 15, maybe that's more why it was a letdown after seeing Empire in '81.
                            Terence Mc Lean

Comment

dup
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by john w; March 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM. Reason: dup
                              Saint John W

Comment

The late, great John Candy:

Click image for larger version

Name:	john-candy-288.jpg
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	2433933

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l225.jpg
Size:	10.5 KB