Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john w View Post
    Oh. Thanks for the psycho babble, Cliff Calvinist/Clavinist:

Oh, cliff stands for john as in john calvinist. Your cyberbully friends covered for you by reporting me so. We need to stop talking to each other. You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL.
    Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

• Originally posted by Puppet View Post
      Oh, cliff stands for john as in john calvinist. Your cyberbully friends covered for you by reporting me so. We need to stop talking to each other. You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL.
      Stumped me once more, Cliff.

Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was.
      Saint John W

Comment

Stumped me once more, Cliff.

Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was.
        Do you sell "git saved" bumperstickers with a lightning bolt in the background? I can't describe you anymore cause I'll get banned. It's too powerful
        Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Do you sell "git saved" bumperstickers with a lightning bolt in the background? I can't describe you anymore cause I'll get banned. It's too powerful
          Vs.

"We need to stop talking to each other.
          You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL."-your last post

Can't stay away, eh Cliff? I unserstand, as my charisma, brilliance, draws most from TOL.

Did Cliff answer his own "argument?"...

"Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was."-the great saint John W

?

Negatory.
          Saint John W

Comment

2 Corinthians 5:20 KJVNow then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Any "God beseeches you to be reconciled, even though it's a worthless command, as the 'elect' are in no danger of not being saved, as they will eventually be zapped" bumperstickers?

So there, Cliff.
            Saint John W

Comment

2 Corinthians 5:20 KJVNow then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Any "God beseeches you to be reconciled, even though it's a worthless command, as the 'elect' are in no danger of not being saved, as they will eventually be zapped" bumperstickers?

So there, Cliff.
              Keep cool, Alan
              Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Vs.

"We need to stop talking to each other.
                You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL."-your last post

Can't stay away, eh Cliff? I unserstand, as my charisma, brilliance, draws most from TOL.

Did Cliff answer his own "argument?"...

"Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was."-the great saint John W

?

Negatory.
                Ok, Nick
                Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Ok, Nick
                  On drugs?
                  He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
                    On drugs?
                    I thought I was til figured out saint john w watches a LOTS of TV shows and read LOTS of comic books to label me with multple of different names. He ought to do good at tv trivia games but he does a terrible job matching me with his favorite characters.
                    Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
                      On my masthead I use to have over 19,000 post and I was a Legend.

Someone changed it. I now have 5000 post.

Is this an attempt to discredit me?
                      The forum was overhauled and hundreds of old threads were pruned. Started dozens of threads on pretty much the same subject and not tending to them is going overboard. You actually hurt your side of the argument. While TOL does enjoy Calvinism Versus Open Theism debates, we don't need dozens of poorly tended threads on it. One or two well managed threads would be better.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X