Welcome to TheologyOnline

bybee

News Flash!

News Flash!

Greetings. As my profile shows, I'm a right wing zealot. I have no apologies when it comes to defending the morality of God. Atheists, Libertarians and "Christian libertarians" beware.

God's morality doesn't need defending.
bybee

bybee

Hi

Hi

Greetings from the Mississippi delta. My name is Linda and I'm looking forward to fellowship and good Christian discussion.

God bless! :D

Hi Linda, welcome to one of the best Christian Web pages on the internet! There is never a dull moment here!
bybee

beloved

Thank you for the welcome.

Thank you for the welcome.

I have been reading posts on this forum for the past six years. I thank you all for the welcome.

Greetings from Indonesia

Greetings from Indonesia

Shalom...

Hi, my name is Ricky, and I hope I can join discussions and friendly debates here.. and all for HIS glory...

( and also share some REAL news and situation from my beloved often-misjudged-fullofterrorists-country... Indonesia )

bybee

Well

Well

Shalom...

Hi, my name is Ricky, and I hope I can join discussions and friendly debates here.. and all for HIS glory...

( and also share some REAL news and situation from my beloved often-misjudged-fullofterrorists-country... Indonesia )

Welcome! May I call you "STG"? By all means join in discussions. Debates are sometimes not so friendly. But generally informative!
I am pleased to hear that you love your country. I'd like to hear about what is going on in Indonesia.
peace, bybee

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom...

You should start a new thread here and introduce yourself!

Holysword

Hi everybody, I'm Benedict. Many questions to ask, hope there are patient enough ppl to help me here.

For the Glory of the Lord!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let see if this works. So far I have not been able to post or PM or anything--and yes I activated my account.

Markk477

If someone replies to a post and that post has a link in it. How do I remove that link? I removed the link from the original post but how do i remove it from the quoted reply that someone made to the post?