Welcome to TheologyOnline

relaff

Hello, my name is Joshua David La Russa. I am an ambassador for Christ and am a staunch hard-determinist. I am glad to be here and am looking forward to participating in any and all debates that look to clear up misconceptions concerning the truth. Thanks, and God bless.

Yeah, I'm not the newest newbie anymore ;-)

Welcome on board, Joshua!

Seekingtruth21

Hi, I'll just go by Seekingtruth for now. I've already posted in the thread about the street preacher in Maine that preached in front of an abortion clinic. I don't remember the exact title. lol

Foxfire

If you are new to TOL, I might recommend some of our fun word games as a place to break the ice and fellowship with other members in a (relatively) safe environment.
We have a lot of fun without the baggage of the commonalities that sometimes seem to separate us in the more rough and tumble corners of TOL. :wave2:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you are new to TOL, I might recommend some of our fun word games as a place to break the ice and fellowship with other members in a (relatively) safe environment.
We have a lot of fun without the baggage of the commonalities that sometimes seem to separate us in the more rough and tumble corners of TOL. :wave2:

Yes, of course, the safety of the word games. No real opinions or substance, just 1st grade activities.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

:think:

rumor has it that foxfire is really a sock of .....

apelican

Hello Knight
I am a newbie.
I made one post.
How do I find it and how do I find whether anyone has responded?
Cheers
apelican

Lon

Hello Knight
I am a newbie.
I made one post.
How do I find it and how do I find whether anyone has responded?
Cheers
apelican
A bit longer and you can use search features etc. (can't remember how long it takes for everything to kick in for newbies).

For the time being, click: Here and your link will come up (fixed link should work now) -Lon

Last edited:

Seekingtruth21

Hi, In case you didn't know I already jumped into debating theology with people....:)..... Sorry.

I'll see about it though.