Welcome to TheologyOnline

Broseph

Hey. I'm bored and I stumbled on this by accident. Since I'm still bored I made an account and a wee little post too. I'm still bored though so I think I'll try reading now..

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey. I'm bored and I stumbled on this by accident. Since I'm still bored I made an account and a wee little post too. I'm still bored though so I think I'll try reading now..

Hello, I am Rusha ... welcome to TOL, Bored. :wave:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL.

Letsargue

Knight!! – I just saw you for the first time here, and I could believe that you thrust your kayak out of the back of an Army Transport Plane, - BUT NO!! – I don’t think you Bowl over-handed, but YOU MIGHT!!

MUCH JOY! – Paul – 052712

Wile E. Coyote

Thanks Knight.

I hope I can be a blessing to others.

soul100
Greetings! Put on your boxing gloves.

boxing_gloves.gif

Gatsby

Hello from Scotland. Iam looking forward to reading the posts and getting to know you all.

I hopefully will bring peace and love to you all.

Gatsby

lesjude

lesjude, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Why do I get this when I click on "threads started" by me please to see what is listed?
Thank You,
lesjude

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
lesjude, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Why do I get this when I click on "threads started" by me please to see what is listed?
Thank You,
lesjude
To have access to certain privileges you need to have been a member for two weeks and have 50 posts. This will kick your status into registered plus.