Welcome to TheologyOnline

Heavenbound

Introducing myself...

Introducing myself...

Hi there folks!
I am just New here ...and have always been a Christian and very much Bible based all my life. I look forward to the Soon return of Jesus and believe me that's just around the corner. I am not a believer in being argumentative :argue:eek:n religious or politic topics as in the end nobody wins(only Satan) and it puts one off Christianity or knowing Christ.
Anyway I look forward to this Theology Forum and hope to make many good Christian friends here. God bless you all.

hugga12

Salam (peace). Hello i am hugga. i am a muslim sudent studying theology. hopefully this forum can be instrumental with helping me. thanks in advance

chawchi

Hello!

Hello!

Hello,
I am new. I was wondering why I can't search a forum topic. I don't have the power, or the capacity to. Do I have to something to qualify for full use of the site?

Chawchi

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello,
I am new. I was wondering why I can't search a forum topic. I don't have the power, or the capacity to. Do I have to something to qualify for full use of the site?

Chawchi
You must have at least 50 posts on TOL AND have been a TOL member for at least 14 days to become a registered PLUS member which will allow you to use the search feature.

Sadly spambots can use the search feature to slow down the website therefore we cut off searching for new members.

You can review all the user levels here.

Ps82

There are several new members mentioned on this thread which I had not noticed.
Welcome, to all of you ... and I hope that some of you will think like me and we will have great discussions about God's true word!

Sjsoto

Hello, the name is saul. Really enjoy this forum and look foward to adding further posts. Thank you knight for creating tol.

questionsabound

Wow - This will be fun!

Wow - This will be fun!

Hey TOL Gang,

I'm really excited to be here. I look forward to some fun conversations and hopefully I'll learn some important things. From what I've read so far, it looks like a lot of arguments....maybe "spirited debate" is more appropriate. Thanks for letting me join the party.

bybee

Hey TOL Gang,

I'm really excited to be here. I look forward to some fun conversations and hopefully I'll learn some important things. From what I've read so far, it looks like a lot of arguments....maybe "spirited debate" is more appropriate. Thanks for letting me join the party.

Welcome! Jump right in, the water is hot!

Silas Parsnip

Hello - I'm a bit bemused

Hello - I'm a bit bemused

Found this site by accident when I trying to find out more about yet another Church leader found guilty of cruel and gross misconduct. Rainy day here in Sydney, Australia, so I'm unable to go to work, and thought I'd spend the time finding out about this site.
I'm gay, single, 57, currently underemployed, from a Methodist background. Have passed through the Presbyterian and Anglican traditions (I was clergy in both) and am now worshipping as a Catholic. I go to daily mass.
From my front porch I can see places of worship of Catholic (both Western and Maronite), Greek Orthodox, Anglican, Tibetan Buddhist, Uniting, Baptist, Salvation Army, Church of Christ, Korean Presbyterian, Anglo-Catholic, Adventist and Pentecostal traditions, and I maintain cordial relations with all of these folk.
Not sure what I here for, or what I will find out, but that is the normal human state.

Faire

Hi all,

I am Christian from one of the most-west countries in the world, that is from USA perspective (or at least from the West coast perspective): Czech Republic :)

God made me to love talking about Him, his Kingdom and his Laws. The result is that I become a combination of lawyer (studied at Law faculty in Brno) and theologian (though I have not finished my official theology studies). And that combination is trully fearful - my friends and wife have to be very tollerant and patient to me and my pedantism.

I love God and God's people but currently do not belong to any particular church. My need to become better at theology (or knowing Creator and His creation better in other words) led me here. Hope I will be able to contribute anyhow :)