This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Mississippi delta

Greetings from the Mississippi delta. My name is Linda and I'm looking forward to fellowship and good Christian discussion.

God bless!

Comment

I have a paper about choosng to be aChristian. It explains how Christ is in us relying on the sources of the New Testament. It runs for about 60 pages. Is there any way I can make this available for discusssion

Comment

New guy here. Though I'm not as pinko commie as the description states, I do lean far to the left. I enjoy reading through the posts and seeing respectful discussion on all types of topics on this site. I hope I can contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Rottimer View Post
          New guy here. Though I'm not as pinko commie as the description states, I do lean far to the left. I enjoy reading through the posts and seeing respectful discussion on all types of topics on this site. I hope I can contribute.
          Welcome to the jungle.
          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Go

Greetings. As my profile shows, I'm a right wing zealot. I have no apologies when it comes to defending the morality of God. Atheists, Libertarians and "Christian libertarians" beware.
            ________
            Jacques Swaters
            Last edited by aSeattleConserv; February 16th, 2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Ooooooooh! Now I'm really scared.

Comment

Originally posted by aSeattleConserv View Post
                Greetings. As my profile shows, I'm a right wing zealot. I have no apologies when it comes to defending the morality of God. Atheists, Libertarians and "Christian libertarians" beware.
                Welcome to TOL! Or, as SD has come to think of it, Kinkos.
                You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Well!

Originally posted by Granite View Post
                  Ooooooooh! Now I'm really scared.

I believe I noticed your left eye lid quiver a bit? I'll protect you Granite.
                  Of course, you can take pretty good care of yourself!
                  Newbies!

Comment

News Flash!

Originally posted by aSeattleConserv View Post
                    God's morality doesn't need defending.
                    bybee

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by LindaR View Post
                      Greetings from the Mississippi delta. My name is Linda and I'm looking forward to fellowship and good Christian discussion.

God bless!
                      Hi Linda, welcome to one of the best Christian Web pages on the internet! There is never a dull moment here!
                      bybee

Comment

Originally posted by LindaR View Post

God bless!
                        Welcome!

Put on the full Armor of God

You are going to need it around here

Luke 1:37

Comment

Thank you for the welcome.

I have been reading posts on this forum for the past six years. I thank you all for the welcome.

Comment

Greetings from Indonesia

Shalom...

Hi, my name is Ricky, and I hope I can join discussions and friendly debates here.. and all for HIS glory...

( and also share some REAL news and situation from my beloved often-misjudged-fullofterrorists-country... Indonesia )

Comment

Well

Originally posted by Salahuddinthegreat View Post
                              Shalom...

Hi, my name is Ricky, and I hope I can join discussions and friendly debates here.. and all for HIS glory...

( and also share some REAL news and situation from my beloved often-misjudged-fullofterrorists-country... Indonesia )
                              Welcome! May I call you "STG"? By all means join in discussions. Debates are sometimes not so friendly. But generally informative!
                              I am pleased to hear that you love your country. I'd like to hear about what is going on in Indonesia.
                              peace, bybee

Comment

Originally posted by Salahuddinthegreat View Post
                                Shalom...

You should start a new thread here and introduce yourself!
                                Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                                TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Working...
                                X