Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to TheologyOnline

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I've been denied access to....

    Hello moderator,

    I have been a member of TOL for quite some time and have been denied access to the priviledge of posting a new thread. Could you change my status and allow that priviledge? Thank you in advance for your answer.

    hourglass/Judy

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by hourglass View Post
      Hello moderator,

      I have been a member of TOL for quite some time and have been denied access to the priviledge of posting a new thread. Could you change my status and allow that priviledge? Thank you in advance for your answer.

      hourglass/Judy
      Any registered member can start a new thread.

      Maybe you are trying to start it in a forum that is restricted?
      Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
      TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

      Comment


      • #63
        Hello :-)

        Hi, my name is Kevin. I'm young, but I enjoy intelligent, thought-provoking conversation as much as anyone. I hope I'll be a nice addition to this community!

        Comment


        • #64
          I hope so. There is a 'newbie' place to post where you will get more exposure.
          So, what?

          believe it!

          Comment


          • #65
            Hi

            Since this is where we're supposed to say hi to everyone - "Hi to everyone!"
            Thanks for the welcome Knight

            Comment


            • #66
              just a neophyte

              I hate to admit being the newbie - but here I am. Thank you Knight for your impending welcome and the one already given.

              I would love to get to know those already on the site - I believe TOL has a messaging system already set up - but if you want to email me please do so (theologiantheprophet@yahoo.com)

              thanks!

              ~Theologian~

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by ~Theologian~ View Post
                I hate to admit being the newbie - but here I am. Thank you Knight for your impending welcome and the one already given.

                I would love to get to know those already on the site - I believe TOL has a messaging system already set up - but if you want to email me please do so (theologiantheprophet@yahoo.com)

                thanks!

                ~Theologian~


                Welcome to TOL!

                Comment


                • #68
                  ^^

                  thank you!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Adambassador View Post
                    Hey all new TOL'ers!

                    Welcome!
                    So, thats where you vanished to. I am so out of practice here.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Hello new people.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hello everyone.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Omen View Post
                          Hello everyone.
                          Hello.

                          Did you start a new thread here and introduce yourself yet?
                          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Dann0 View Post
                            So, thats where you vanished to. I am so out of practice here.
                            Dann, is that you??? I've been looking for you the past few years! If that's you, please send me a message.
                            "I do not believe that there is any purposeless evil in God's creation." ~James White

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Adambassador View Post
                              Dann, is that you??? I've been looking for you the past few years! If that's you, please send me a message.
                              Yep! If I knew what I was doing, I would have done so earlier. I assume you can get my email info administatively.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                ...
                                Last edited by Adam; July 16th, 2015, 03:32 PM.
                                "I do not believe that there is any purposeless evil in God's creation." ~James White

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X