Welcome to TheologyOnline

revpete

I have a question. I've been trying to join the theology club so I can post in the open theology forum but every time I try to register, I tick the box to say that I agree with all the rules but then I am told that I can go no further because I have not agreed with the rules. What's going on? I use an iPad. Does that matter?

Blessings: Pete <><

Thunder's Muse

I have a question. I've been trying to join the theology club so I can post in the open theology forum but every time I try to register, I tick the box to say that I agree with all the rules but then I am told that I can go no further because I have not agreed with the rules. What's going on? I use an iPad. Does that matter?

I'm not sure but I think that section requires the application to be approved by a Moderator.

Give it a day or so, then contact a Mod and they can help you out :)

Lon

Pete, you are not allowed in that section yet and must PM a mod once your post count is higher. Even so, there is no guarantee to be given access to that section so be on your best behavior :)

Hi everyone I'm new I'm Christian love GOD
So I need help to understand the bible better
I'm portugues lived all my life in London England
So will you please help thank you

Posted from the TOL App!

Kyriosgirl

Hi I'm new today. Tried to search for a topic but it says Imy not allowed to see the thread yet!? Do I need to do something to open up the thread?