Welcome to TheologyOnline

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Knight!

I've decided I'm going to stay here, so I still don't know whether I'll pay monthly or yearly. Will see. You're a little angel and I have appreciated all of your help. You sure have a great moderator, Delmar. Most would have given up long ago. Hope you pay him well!! Looking forward to hearing a few words from you. Hope you know where my thread is. It's under Religion. That's a hint! May God Bless You Tons,
Love Ya Much, MichaelC

lesjude

This is Judy of Lesjude and I am here to tell you Leslie went to be with Jesus 5/24/2013 . He died worshipping Jesus, passionate for the truth of God's Holy Word and loving people .
Les and I were honored to walk together in one accord with Jesus through the power of the mighty Holy Spirit for 35 yrs, we were married for 46yrs. the Lord gave us 7 children who are adults that Les trained to not let anyone else do their thinking for them and to seek God with all their hearts.
What a remarkable journey this man had and now he is with the Love of his life! Les's college roommate told me that I was the love of his life but I know better! Thank You , Jesus for all You have done for Your people and all that You are going to do. Les raised his hands and said, "Thank You Jesus!" Turned to me and said, "Don't you quit!" before he went to sleep for the last time in this life. God is sovereign!

simpcerv

Introduction to simpcerv

Introduction to simpcerv

Hi- I'm simpcerv, currently majoring in history as a junior at CSUEB in California. I am a devout Libertarian, open-minded christian, and most of all a hard worker. I hope my time on this site will go well!:wave:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is Judy of Lesjude and I am here to tell you Leslie went to be with Jesus 5/24/2013 . He died worshipping Jesus, passionate for the truth of God's Holy Word and loving people .
Les and I were honored to walk together in one accord with Jesus through the power of the mighty Holy Spirit for 35 yrs, we were married for 46yrs. the Lord gave us 7 children who are adults that Les trained to not let anyone else do their thinking for them and to seek God with all their hearts.
What a remarkable journey this man had and now he is with the Love of his life! Les's college roommate told me that I was the love of his life but I know better! Thank You , Jesus for all You have done for Your people and all that You are going to do. Les raised his hands and said, "Thank You Jesus!" Turned to me and said, "Don't you quit!" before he went to sleep for the last time in this life. God is sovereign!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Judy. What a beautiful testament to Leslie and to all your years together. God be with you and your family.

illusionray

Hi, I'm quite new here even though I've got some posts under my belt. Are people allowed to send me abusive comments with their neg reps, because that's what's happening. And what are the rules with name-calling on this forum generally? Thanks.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great. Now I paid for bronze sub to test the waters but it doesn't seem to work?
The admin will have to set you up after payment is received.
He may be busy with other things at the moment, so just give him a little more time to catch up with all he has to do.
If you don't see any change in a day or two, you should probably PM him to see if your payment went through OK.

Also, bear in mind that this site makes no qualms about being biased.
So if you come in here and start mocking the God we worship, or the holy scriptures we hold sacred, or the respected members of this site that hold the beliefs this site supports, chances are you will be banned.