Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm a newbie in this site.

Some jobs of mine following:

Freethinker in the following disciplines (all the essays' titles are translations from Italian; moreover, all the essays exist in an exclusive edition, and limited to the inner circle of the author's friends):

Linguistics of Semitic idioms (essays in preparation: The Primordial Language - A Reconstructive, Theological, Bible-Logic-based Grammar, and The Primordial Language - A Lexicon Regrouped by Semantic Fields, Genesis' Translation)

History (essays: Universal Synoptic Chronology, and The Pelasgians Revealed)

Music theorist, composer

Mythology (essays: The Dark Project Behind World Mythologies, and The Omphalos of Terra Saturnia)

Ludic researcher, game board deviser.

Are you going to let us read some of these essays, or be a ludic researcher?
    So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Saro Fedele View Post
      Some jobs of mine following:

Freethinker in the following disciplines (all the essays' titles are translations from Italian; moreover, all the essays exist in an exclusive edition, and limited to the inner circle of the author's friends):

Linguistics of Semitic idioms (essays in preparation: The Primordial Language - A Reconstructive, Theological, Bible-Logic-based Grammar, and The Primordial Language - A Lexicon Regrouped by Semantic Fields, Genesis' Translation)

History (essays: Universal Synoptic Chronology, and The Pelasgians Revealed)

Music theorist, composer

Mythology (essays: The Dark Project Behind World Mythologies, and The Omphalos of Terra Saturnia)

Ludic researcher, game board deviser.
      Welcome friend.

peace

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X