New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and obviously adding images doesn't work XD. Im having so many problems lol
    The Giant Panda has an unusual paw, with a "thumb" and five fingers; the "thumb" is actually a modified wrist-bone.

Comment

Hi Angel's Girl,

Would very much like to see A4T back here.
      Have not heard from her in a very long time.

Been praying for her.

George
      Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
        Hi Angel's Girl,

Would very much like to see A4T back here.
        Have not heard from her in a very long time.

Been praying for her.

George
        George, Angel has passed away. Her daughter came to let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel's Girl View Post
          and obviously adding images doesn't work XD. Im having so many problems lol
          Nothing unusual, hang in there, you'll get it.
          Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
          Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel's Girl View Post
            Also this comes up when I try to edit my profile. [IMG]Screenshot (45).png[/IMG]
            It takes some days and a certain number of posts, and... a paid subscription allows more accessability.
            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
              It takes some days and a certain number of posts, and... a paid subscription allows more accessability.
              Yeah, I figured
              The Giant Panda has an unusual paw, with a "thumb" and five fingers; the "thumb" is actually a modified wrist-bone.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                George, Angel has passed away. Her daughter came to let us know.
                thanks for letting me know gd.

I did not see that info. here anywhere.
                Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
                  thanks for letting me know gd.

I did not see that info. here anywhere.
                  Sorry, it was in the "Angel4Truth" thread I made in "...and The Rest"

Here is the info:

Her last post was in December of 2017. From October of 2017 she started having real bad chest pain. The 7th was her last day online because she grew very weak. On Christmas, she was crying from the pain but refused to go to the hospital all day until real late, about 3 in the morning of the day after Christmas because she wanted me and my dad to have a good Christmas. When we took her to the hospital, she ended up having multiple things wrong, one that we learned a week later was Stage 4 Lung Cancer. For 2 months she was in a hospital room, but only had time for one round of chemo. She passed away in February of last year. Me and my dad had a very hard time but I always had a feeling I should come on here and let some of you know because I remember she was on here everyday and sometimes would tell me some of the conversations she would have with people. She would teach me about the bible and other politics. I felt like I really needed to tell y'all today. I'm so sorry I never came on here sooner. I was going too but I couldn't find my way around the website.

Comment

​Welcome to TOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X