Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello

    Hi. I've been lurking around for a while. Looks like a decent place.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Queenie View Post
    I've been lurking.
    Ah, so you're the one!

    Welcome.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome to da' quagmire!
      Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
      Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Stripe View Post
        Ah, so you're the one!

        Welcome.

        Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
        Thanks.

        Originally posted by steko View Post
        Welcome to da' quagmire!
        Thank you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome to TOL.

          We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tambora View Post
            Welcome to TOL.
            Thank you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome!
              All of my ancestors are human.
              Originally posted by Squeaky
              That explains why your an idiot.
              Originally posted by God's Truth
              Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
              Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
              (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

              1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
              (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

              Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                Welcome!
                Thank you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Queenie View Post
                  Hi. I've been lurking around for a while. Looks like a decent place.
                  Welcome to TOL!

                  In case you haven't already, be sure to have a look at the forum rules.

                  And if course, have fun!

                  See you in the threads!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So, the question on everyone's lips: Who's got the ball?!?

                    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                    E≈mc2
                    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                    -Bob B.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Queenie View Post
                      Hi. I've been lurking around for a while.
                      Soooo....just how good lurking are you....hmmmm?

                      Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

                      It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
                        Soooo....just how good lurking are you....hmmmm?



                        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                        E≈mc2
                        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                        "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                        -Bob B.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
                          Soooo....just how good lurking are you....hmmmm?

                          Very punny.
                          All of my ancestors are human.
                          Originally posted by Squeaky
                          That explains why your an idiot.
                          Originally posted by God's Truth
                          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                          1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                          Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                            Welcome to TOL!

                            In case you haven't already, be sure to have a look at the forum rules.

                            And if course, have fun!

                            See you in the threads!
                            Will do. Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
                              Soooo....just how good lurking are you....hmmmm?



                              Pretty good, I'd say.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X