Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello I am zigzangle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello I am zigzangle

    I thought I would come and explore this forum.

  • #2
    Originally posted by zigzangle View Post
    Hello I am zigzangle
    yes you are

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome aboard.
      Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      Everyman is a voice in the dark.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by zigzangle View Post
        I thought.
        We saw the smoke.

        Welcome.

        Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

        "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zigzangle View Post
          I thought I would come and explore this forum.
          Sorry, already explored. Lewis and
          Clark passed through last year.
          Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

          It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
            Sorry, already explored. Lewis and
            Clark passed through last year.
            awww george


            that's so racist


            you forgot Sacagawea

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              awww george


              that's so racist


              you forgot Sacagawea
              How insensitive!

              You mean Ms. Sacagawea don't you?
              Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

              It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

              Comment


              • #8



                mea culpa

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have had a look around and decided this forum isn't for me. Besides which I have no doubt I will be banned anyway as my posts won't go down well.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by zigzangle View Post
                    I have had a look around and decided this forum isn't for me. Besides which I have no doubt I will be banned anyway as my posts won't go down well.
                    Bye.

                    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
                    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                    E≈mc2
                    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                    -Bob B.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      he made one pro-homo post (in which he blasphemed), one pro-abort post and one anti-trump post (in which he made a thinly veiled death threat) and then bailed?

                      he'll be back

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by zigzangle View Post
                        I have had a look around and decided this forum isn't for me. Besides which I have no doubt I will be banned anyway as my posts won't go down well.
                        Don't give up! Keep going until you get banned or you don't get banned.
                        They don't ban people for unpopular opinions. Just boring delivery.
                        Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                          he made one pro-homo post (in which he blasphemed), one pro-abort post and one anti-trump post (in which he made a thinly veiled death threat) and then bailed?

                          he'll be back
                          It's almost like he's always been here.
                          Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by fool View Post
                            Don't give up! Keep going until you get banned or you don't get banned.
                            They don't ban people for unpopular opinions. Just boring delivery.
                            Please don't encourage him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fool View Post
                              It's almost like he's always been here.
                              it's almost like he knew the high points to hit, without getting into the religious controversies



                              come back little troll, come back!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X