Is there anyone out there like me?

liltex82

BANNED
Banned
Ok I don't label myself as anything bc I'm not sure. I'm into so many things everyone I meet thinks my interests r weird. I'm into obviously the study of theology and history, and tarot, and astrology. I was raised Pentecostal till 9 and yes praying to God and Christ works but I was also doing a lot of work to make what I wanted to happen happen and was optimistic about it having faith in me. But I've been researching the earliest texts and cuniform there is no I can't read other languages or cuneiform. But lucky for me I can find enough books that really smart people have translated. At first I noticed how much the Sumerian and Babylonian stories conincided with the Bible even though they we're written before the Bible as well as their flood stories. At first I'm like huh the Bible stories we're reembelished and added to from the originals but then Ive been reading and am still reading " THE OLD TESTAMENT IN THE LIGHT OF THE ANCIENT EAST"that book is basically telling u about the moon and suns wanings and about the seasons and the stories and names these ancient people fr around the Tigris, Euphrates rivers area plus showing how dates, we celebrate and even St Christopher way before Bible, flood and everything compared to all religion from symbols to numbers and certain dates we celebrate to these dumb stories made up to explain our seasons and y the moon and sun comes up there's even a dragon "prince of darkness" going into hell all bc it became night time ancient people couldn't understand y our constellations seasons and sun went up and down daytime to nighttime so they came up with stories that I basically am scared to admit I'm coming to the conclusion that all our religions r based off these stories bc they r but that it's all ******** we've been judging, killing, and fighting for no reason at all all over ********. If I'm kicked out of this group then it is what it is I got blocked from a Facebook group for my bluntness but I need to know am I just weird is there anyone like me? I am confused a bit I mean I love the person Christ actually was and what he represented and I've always talked to God but I'm stunned that's y I'm still working on the book just bc I find the info and coincidences overwhelming and heartbreaking.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me ease your mind a little.

No one has the language on the cuniforms figured out 100%.
They disagree with each other on what some of the symbols mean.
So they put together the pieces the best they can, and guess at parts they are not certain about.
And thus, the stories vary depending on who is interpreting the language.

And, just so you know, just because the cuniforms have survived and can be dated does not automatically make them the original text of the story.
Earlier texts could have been written that did not survive or have yet to be discovered.

So, don't believe everything you read.

liltex82

BANNED
Banned
Let me ease your mind a little.

No one has the language on the cuniforms figured out 100%.
They disagree with each other on what some of the symbols mean.
So they put together the pieces the best they can, and guess at parts they are not certain about.
And thus, the stories vary depending on who is interpreting the language.

And, just so you know, just because the cuniforms have survived and can be dated does not automatically make them the original text of the story.
Earlier texts could have been written that did not survive or have yet to be discovered.

So, don't believe everything you read.
I don't believe everything I read and they aren't pushing this belief on me it's just reading it I know a lot about religions and certain names I've heard and the dates they celebrated then r the same we celebrate now and the book isn't telling me hey every religion is bs it's just what I'm starting to conclude we all know we can prove Jesus did live was a real man a saint if u will that's what we would call him now if he we're living but Moses never has been proven even though giglamesh and Goliath we're proven it's just that we'll when I was five hearing in that crazy church that these new dead sea scrolls have been disiphered I thought to myself then at five how do se know people ain't adding to it and I now know and truly believe they totally did from the Bible to the queran everything we know and believe we don't I don't think aliens came down either sure they have visited but they didn't give us true knowledge of how we got here what's our purpose and about who to worship instead like everyone else probably manipulated us and played us for fools for those that believe they r here been here or whatever stupid history channel but jobs believe ancient aliens that's the dumb dumb show. Just looking at those guys hair I'm thinking look how crazy ur hair is I'm suppose to trust ur opinion?

liltex82

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe everything I read and they aren't pushing this belief on me it's just reading it I know a lot about religions and certain names I've heard and the dates they celebrated then r the same we celebrate now and the book isn't telling me hey every religion is bs it's just what I'm starting to conclude we all know we can prove Jesus did live was a real man a saint if u will that's what we would call him now if he we're living but Moses never has been proven even though giglamesh and Goliath we're proven it's just that we'll when I was five hearing in that crazy church that these new dead sea scrolls have been disiphered I thought to myself then at five how do se know people ain't adding to it and I now know and truly believe they totally did from the Bible to the queran everything we know and believe we don't I don't think aliens came down either sure they have visited but they didn't give us true knowledge of how we got here what's our purpose and about who to worship instead like everyone else probably manipulated us and played us for fools for those that believe they r here been here or whatever stupid history channel but jobs believe ancient aliens that's the dumb dumb show. Just looking at those guys hair I'm thinking look how crazy ur hair is I'm suppose to trust ur opinion?

And no the original text was spoken passed down from old to young people and that was the story of giglamesh I think but if u wanna check out that book it's free on Google play it shows or at least I think and interpret it that way that these ancient idiots just made up fanciful stories bc they couldn't understand the science behind things we just don't care to think about unless ur me in okc in the spring then u think about the weather

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok I don't label myself as anything bc I'm not sure. I'm into so many things everyone I meet thinks my interests r weird. I'm into obviously the study of theology and history, and tarot, and astrology. I was raised Pentecostal till 9 and yes praying to God and Christ works but I was also doing a lot of work to make what I wanted to happen happen and was optimistic about it having faith in me. But I've been researching the earliest texts and cuniform there is no I can't read other languages or cuneiform. But lucky for me I can find enough books that really smart people have translated. At first I noticed how much the Sumerian and Babylonian stories conincided with the Bible even though they we're written before the Bible as well as their flood stories. At first I'm like huh the Bible stories we're reembelished and added to from the originals but then Ive been reading and am still reading " THE OLD TESTAMENT IN THE LIGHT OF THE ANCIENT EAST"that book is basically telling u about the moon and suns wanings and about the seasons and the stories and names these ancient people fr around the Tigris, Euphrates rivers area plus showing how dates, we celebrate and even St Christopher way before Bible, flood and everything compared to all religion from symbols to numbers and certain dates we celebrate to these dumb stories made up to explain our seasons and y the moon and sun comes up there's even a dragon "prince of darkness" going into hell all bc it became night time ancient people couldn't understand y our constellations seasons and sun went up and down daytime to nighttime so they came up with stories that I basically am scared to admit I'm coming to the conclusion that all our religions r based off these stories bc they r but that it's all ******** we've been judging, killing, and fighting for no reason at all all over ********. If I'm kicked out of this group then it is what it is I got blocked from a Facebook group for my bluntness but I need to know am I just weird is there anyone like me? I am confused a bit I mean I love the person Christ actually was and what he represented and I've always talked to God but I'm stunned that's y I'm still working on the book just bc I find the info and coincidences overwhelming and heartbreaking.

Ya done fell in a quigmar.

Myrrhcask

"Different things at different times."

Too true for all of us I fear. Yet, we should be motivated at all times by love, even in discussion--actually, especially in discussion. They will know we are Christians by our love, not by how well we debate or deride or opponents.

Does discussion happen here or is this a forum where each person merely blurts out a personal agenda and then ridicules those who disagree? If like to know if it is a waste of time. Thanks.

musterion

"Different things at different times."

Too true for all of us I fear. Yet, we should be motivated at all times by love, even in discussion--actually, especially in discussion. They will know we are Christians by our love, not by how well we debate or deride or opponents.

Does discussion happen here or is this a forum where each person merely blurts out a personal agenda and then ridicules those who disagree? If like to know if it is a waste of time.

You're very judgmental. Your judgmentalism is not concealed just because you pose it in the form of questions.