Not much to say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
    You seem to be quite popular, for a new feller. Suppose I oughta drop by and offer you a biscuit. Care for some buttermilk as well? It's fresh from the cellar and ice-cold.

Only if the buttermilk was used to make the biscuit.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Comment

• Originally posted by CabinetMaker View Post
      Only if the buttermilk was used to make the biscuit.
      Too many feel that way, anymore, it seems. I'm telling you...after a hard day of riding, there is nothing more refreshing than a cold mug of buttermilk.
      The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
        Too many feel that way, anymore, it seems. I'm telling you...after a hard day of riding, there is nothing more refreshing than a cold mug of buttermilk.
        I tried it once as a kid. Once. My dad and uncles loved it. I tried it and it was an instant nope. I am a "couple" of years older now so maybe its worth a retry.
        Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Comment

• Thanks for the thread. Many hearts have been revealed.

Comment

• "Not much to say..."

Don't be so modest, friend.

Welcome...sit a spell by the fire and warm your hands.
            The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

Working...
            X