Not much to say...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you imagine your perspective is mine. :plain:

Of course you side with trinity believers.
I believe in the trinity. I haven't brought it up in this thread. Mostly I've been trying to get everyone interested on the same friendly page, differences notwithstanding.

What are you trying to do?

what else is new.
:think: I give up, what?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So you imagine your perspective is mine. :plain:

I believe in the trinity. I haven't brought it up in this thread. Mostly I've been trying to get everyone interested on the same friendly page, differences notwithstanding.

What are you trying to do?

:think: I give up, what?

good day, TH.

Lon

Your observation is subjective, not objective.

Why is 'attack' always some of your first posts? Do you not like TH? Isn't this thread supposed to be about welcoming the new-guy? I guess it is par for the course for you (and you received an infraction), but why is this? Why not bite your tongue sometimes? You don't need to attack TH nor comment on everything in any thread. Pray more when you are frustrated or have angst. The difference between your theology and mine is God. That's my desire for you. Hope it is the same. My truth and my flaws, all on the mercy seat of God. I pray I'm right, but if wrong, in His hands. You? :e4e: -Lon

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem to be quite popular, for a new feller. Suppose I oughta drop by and offer you a biscuit. Care for some buttermilk as well? It's fresh from the cellar and ice-cold.

:BillyBob:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
You seem to be quite popular, for a new feller. Suppose I oughta drop by and offer you a biscuit. Care for some buttermilk as well? It's fresh from the cellar and ice-cold.

:BillyBob:
Only if the buttermilk was used to make the biscuit.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Too many feel that way, anymore, it seems. I'm telling you...after a hard day of riding, there is nothing more refreshing than a cold mug of buttermilk.
I tried it once as a kid. Once. My dad and uncles loved it. I tried it and it was an instant nope. I am a "couple" of years older now so maybe its worth a retry.