Greetings to All

docmason

My name is docmason, and i just joined this family of believers. I look forward to getting involved in some of the discussions that I've viewed thus far. I believe in the Augustinian/Calvinistic view when it comes to Soteriology (Salvation) on oh salvation is granted. The Bible teaches that salvation is not by mans so-called fre-will, but by God's Sovereign choice alone before the foundation of the world (John 1:12-13; Rom.9:16; and Eph.1:4....see also John 6:44).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My name is docmason, and i just joined this family of believers. I look forward to getting involved in some of the discussions that I've viewed thus far.
Great.
Welcome to TOL.

I believe in the Augustinian/Calvinistic view when it comes to Soteriology (Salvation) on oh salvation is granted. The Bible teaches that salvation is not by mans so-called fre-will, but by God's Sovereign choice alone before the foundation of the world (John 1:12-13; Rom.9:16; and Eph.1:4....see also John 6:44).
Not so great.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My name is docmason, and i just joined this family of believers. I look forward to getting involved in some of the discussions that I've viewed thus far. I believe in the Augustinian/Calvinistic view when it comes to Soteriology (Salvation) on oh salvation is granted. The Bible teaches that salvation is not by mans so-called fre-will, but by God's Sovereign choice alone before the foundation of the world (John 1:12-13; Rom.9:16; and Eph.1:4....see also John 6:44).

Howdy :wave: I hope you stick around. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I believe in the Augustinian/Calvinistic view when it comes to Soteriology (Salvation) on oh salvation is granted.

please don't include augustine
he does not support your beliefs
you misinterpret him like you misinterpret the bible

IMJerusha

Old friend of mine was raised in Clarksville. She lives in Bryant, Alabama now. Anyway, welcome to TOL! Post something! :D

Nanja

Amen!

Welcome to TOL :wave:

~~~~~