Announcement

Collapse

Theology Club Rules

For years many TOL members have asked for a special set of forums where theology could be discussed without the distraction of troublemakers and other distractions. To post in the Theology Club forums you must apply for membership (yes even TOL subscribers must apply). Almost all memberships will be approved however your membership will be revoked if you engage in anti-Christian rhetoric, repeated cases of red-herrings, quibbling over terms (equivocation), strawmen, false allegations, and other devices contrary to honest debate. In short the Theology Club is a place for honest and friendly discussion regarding theological topics.
See more
See less

The M.A.D. Acronym Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MADS - ARE - Dispensational.

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
      He's older than that.
      Told ya.
      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
      Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Danoh View Post
        Lol, tribulation works patience, my almost 28er brother.

Yours in Him
        Unfortunately, some things never change.
        2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Meticulously Aligned Details
          2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Originally posted by heir View Post

Comment

Muddled Anti Dispensationalists
              Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
              Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

You're right about the "never change" part.

Not where a good ribbing is concerned.

Its one of the great things I appreciated in the first Mid-Acts group I ran with...

How that when they did not see eye to eye on one understanding or another, they were not only quick to rib one another, but also, just as quick to enjoy being on the receiving end of a ribbing.

Asking some of them what allowed that; their reply was one and the same - "our joy in the LORD."

'Sounds good to me!' I thought. Still does.

So yeah; I sincerely doubt I'll change on that myself.

Really great drawings, by the way.

Okay; I'm done - you and STP feel free to put me back on ignore - tribulation worketh patience...or, lots of in the Lord!

Comment

M and D: Mid-Acts!

Comment

You're right about the "never change" part.
                    Yes, you refuse to grow up and lose the divisive labels. That's the never change part. It was wrong when you did it before and it's still wrong.

Comment

Yes, you refuse to grow up and lose the divisive labels. That's the never change part. It was wrong when you did it before and it's still wrong.
                      Hah, despite their being no win-win with you on this; given your greatly admirable but at times misplaced spunk, at the same time, because I greatly admire spunk, I cannot but enjoy observing yours in action no matter who it is targeted at.

In this, thanks, sister. For the previlege that is the challenge of your spunk when misplaced - the privilege of accepting you as you are, anyway... in the Lord.

Tribulation can indeed work patience, etc.

I have you to thank for in the Lord, on this one.

Here's to your choosing to walk in Him, when ribbed in a manner that does not fit your standard of how things should be.

To His Grace being sufficient.

Comment

Hah, despite their being no win-win with you on this; given your greatly admirable but at times misplaced spunk, at the same time, because I greatly admire spunk, I cannot but enjoy observing yours in action no matter who it is targeted at.

In this, thanks, sister. For the previlege that is the challenge of your spunk when misplaced - the privilege of accepting you as you are, anyway... in the Lord.

Tribulation can indeed work patience, etc.

I have you to thank for in the Lord, on this one.

Here's to your choosing to walk in Him, when ribbed in a manner that does not fit your standard of how things should be.

To His Grace being sufficient.
                        You're not ribbing, but causing divisions as has been pointed out numerous times before. I was hoping when you came back from your time off you would cease and desist, but you are as immature now as you were the day you left. As I regretfully stated, some things never change.

Comment

Maligned Against Daily

Comment

Mad at Danoh, lol

Comment

Mostly Amiable Dispensationsalist
                              Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                              Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

MAD's Advanced Doctrine

Comment

Working...
                                X