Theology Club: Is MAD doctrine correct?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
She can't handle the Gospel to the circumcision and the Gospel to the Uncircumcision.

No matter how many times you claim this to be truth, will not make it true.

There is only one Gospel that saves souls, because there is only one Truth.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The entire MAD mindset is a worse tragedy that I ever imagined.

They simply will not believe in the singular covenant promise of God of a Savior to all the nations . . . because God wills not to bless them with belief in His Truth!

Isaiah 6:9-10

God is choosing to leave MADists in their spiritual blindness, because of their love of the darkness within which they function. John 3:19-20

It is a horrible judgement from God to witness! I take no pleasure in seeing this occur.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You do not care for Galatians 2:7 either, do you.

I live by every word spoken by God.

I care about the truth of Galatians 2:7

I believe MADists read Galatians 2:7 wrongly, interpreting the Gospel of Jesus Christ given to uncircumcised persons as well as to circumcised . . as being two gospels.

Not so. There is only one Gospel of Truth that has the power to save Gentiles as well as Jews.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I live by every word spoken by God.

I care about the truth of Galatians 2:7

I believe MADists read Galatians 2:7 wrongly, interpreting the Gospel of Jesus Christ given to uncircumcised persons as well as to circumcised . . as being two gospels.

Not so. There is only one Gospel of Truth that has the power to save Gentiles as well as Jews.

If there were not two different gospels why is the verse constructed in that manner?

Why did Paul go to Jerusalem to have his gospel approved by the 12?

Do you believe that Paul and the 12 were sent to two different people groups with the same message? If so where do the 12 preach the DBR of Jesus. Paul does so in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If there were not two different gospels why is the verse constructed in that manner?

To verify that both he and Peter were both commissioned to preach the (one true) Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Why did Paul go to Jerusalem to have his gospel approved by the 12?

For the same reason.

Do you believe that Paul and the 12 were sent to two different people groups with the same message?

Absolutely, yes.

If so where do the 12 preach the DBR of Jesus. Paul does so in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

What would make you think any of Christ's followers would NOT proclaim this same good news?!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No matter how many times you claim this to be truth, will not make it true.

There is only one Gospel that saves souls, because there is only one Truth.

You're a Calvinist remember? You guys believe that God already
chose who would be the elect and who would go into eternal
damnation! So, that IS your, so called truth! However, it's not
the truth of the written word of God!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To verify that both he and Peter were both commissioned to preach the (one true) Gospel of Jesus Christ.

For the same reason.

Absolutely, yes.

What would make you think any of Christ's followers would NOT proclaim this same good news?!!!!

Can you give an example of Peter preaching the DBR of Jesus?

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Can you give an example of Perter preaching the DBR of Jesus?

Perter? ;)

All of the Apostles testified to the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I really do not see how or why any Christian would deny this!

Such is the Gospel Truth and message of the entire NT, as well as the fulfillment of all the OT revelations and prophesies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perter? ;)

All of the Apostles testified to the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I really do not see how or why any Christian would deny this!

Such is the Gospel Truth and message of the entire NT, as well as the fulfillment of all the OT revelations and prophesies.

Oops

I was wondering if you could give me an example of Peter preaching the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord. I can't find any. Could you give Book, Chapter and Verse?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oops

I was wondering if you could give me an example of Peter preaching the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord. I can't find any. Could you give Book, Chapter and Verse?

Acts 2:23-43; I Peter 1:3-4, 10-11, 18-21, 2:21-25, 3:18-19, 21-22, 4:1, 13; II Peter 3:15-16

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Thanks for your research but I don't see it as it is pointed out by Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Peter said his message was of the same Godly wisdom, as Paul's . . . II Peter 3:15

The Gospel is a full message, BR, not a mantra consisting of chanting only 4 verses.

Why do you want reduce the good news of Jesus Christ to just one quote from Holy Scripture?

If those verses alone possessed a (mystical) power to save, then supposedly the rest of the bible is superfluous and unnecessary, and can be tossed aside and left unread . . . heh?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peter said his message was of the same Godly wisdom, as Paul's . . . II Peter 3:15

The Gospel is a full message, BR, not a mantra consisting of chanting only 4 verses.

Why do you want reduce the good news of Jesus Christ to just one quote from Holy Scripture?

If those verses alone possessed a (mystical) power to save, then supposedly the rest of the bible is superfluous and unnecessary, and can be tossed aside and left unread . . . heh?

I am not saying what you say is untrue but doesn't that one passage embrace the whole of the Gospel?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
That is your misguided INTERPRETATION of that passage.

Peter does NOT say that the wisdom given to Paul is the same.
Rom 16:25-26 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
If this wisdom was KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN, and was NOW MADE MANIFEST, how is the that same wisdom that was made known SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN, by all of the prophets before?
Luk 1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
This is something that you do not understand because you reject the wisdom of God as HE has given it to US.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I imagine "ANOTHER" horrendous tragedy! That being, Calvinistic
False Doctrine!" MAD as you call it; I call it, The Grace Message or
Paul's Gospel IS the truth we must all focus on!

Paul gave explanation to the grace of God which all believers received when they accepted Christ.

Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.