Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARCHIVE: Bob Enyart has already lost the debate ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christine has a good point. What were you thinking Dread Helm?
    sigpic
    "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

• Hilston's a Calvinist, Clete. That's what makes DH sick. And it makes me sick, as well. Christine appears to be one, as well. She's definitely not an Open Theist.
      sigpic

Comment

• Don't forget that I also drink the blood of Open Theists and their babies.

Sincerely,
        The Most Holy Father Vicar of Christ Monsignor High Priest Rabbi Guru Pope Hilston, Ph.D., Th.D., LMNOP

And don't stare at my avatar if you know what's good for you.

Comment

• I think DH should have posted that in the "Calvy's make me mad" thread.

HILSTON! Why didn't you warn me about not stairing at your avatar earlier? Now I have a headache on the left side of my head.
          Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilston

Don't forget that I also drink the blood of Open Theists and their babies.
            Is this real blood you drink or just a symbolic blood?
            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorzhik

I think DH should have posted that in the "Calvy's make me mad" thread.

HILSTON! Why didn't you warn me about not stairing at your avatar earlier? Now I have a headache on the left side of my head.
              ROTFL!
              sigpic
              "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Working...
              X