Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Battle Royale XII: Will unbelievers spend eternity in the Lake of Fire?
pastorkevin vs. logos_x

Battle starts Monday, December 11, 2006.

Discussion on the upcoming battle can be done here.

JoyfulRook

Poly said:
pastorkevin vs. logos_x

Battle starts Monday, December 11, 2006.

Discussion on the upcoming battle can be done here.
Wow, this should be a great BR!

JoyfulRook

Sozo said:
What happens to the loser?
Depends. If PK loses, he only has to go into the Lake of Fire temporarily. If logos_x loses, then logos goes in eternally....

:chuckle:

Last edited:

cfisher

Poly said:
pastorkevin vs. logos_x

let me guess: pastorkevin says unbelievers will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire and logos says no, it will be more of a small river than a lake

kmoney

Hall of Fame
cfisher said:
let me guess: pastorkevin says unbelievers will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire and logos says no, it will be more of a small river than a lake
You'll just have to read the BR to find out! :shut:

:chuckle:

Just Tom

Well patorkevin this should be a slaughter for you God's Judgement and the use of Fire to describe it is so clear in the old testament that Jesus just solidified it in the new with the lake of fire...

Chileice

Has everyone already made up their minds who will win? I thought the last debate was going to be interesting, but everyone went into with their minds already made up so it didn't matter what anyone said. Everyone thought their view was the winner. I wonder if there will be any more objectivity this time around.

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
All's I know is that SIN will take you farther than you wanted to go! Keep you longer than you wanted to stay! And cost you more than you were willing to pay!

I suppose this Battle Royale will determine, just how "far", how "long", and how "much"!

Since we are all sinners, we have a "vested" interest in the outcome.

May God bless you both in your debate.

Nomad

Cool! looks interesting. I get the feeling that I will learn more Greek in that thread than I have all year...:think:

Zadok

BANNED
Banned
Fortunately believers will only dwell in the Consuming Fire of Theos while unbelievers will experience the Lake of Theos.

Zadok

BANNED
Banned
Questions I would like to have answered =

1. In the Book of Revelation there are 8 passages of Scripture mentioning the "overcomers" of the Lord. Why are ONLY overcomers mentioned as not being "hurt" by the Lake of Pur?

2. If only overcomers are not hurt by the second death/ a.k.a. the Lake of Fire, are the vast majority of the house of God subject to the Lake?

3.What does hurt/ ajdikevw in the Koine mean?

4. How does the Lake differ from our God the Consuming Fire?

5. Where & when did the Lake originate?

Real Sorceror

Chileice said:
Has everyone already made up their minds who will win? I thought the last debate was going to be interesting, but everyone went into with their minds already made up so it didn't matter what anyone said. Everyone thought their view was the winner. I wonder if there will be any more objectivity this time around.
Actually, I knew Turbo would win the last debate, but that didn't really change my opinion on the subject.

ps. Although I agreed with Theo's position, I was dissapointed that he was such a bad loser.

Kimberlyann

Zadok said:
Questions I would like to have answered =

1. In the Book of Revelation there are 8 passages of Scripture mentioning the "overcomers" of the Lord. Why are ONLY overcomers mentioned as not being "hurt" by the Lake of Pur?

2. If only overcomers are not hurt by the second death/ a.k.a. the Lake of Fire, are the vast majority of the house of God subject to the Lake?

3.What does hurt/ ajdikevw in the Koine mean?

4. How does the Lake differ from our God the Consuming Fire?

5. Where & when did the Lake originate?

Good questions Zadok. :thumb:

I would like to see them questions answered too.

Status
Not open for further replies.