This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Royale XI - PRE GAME THREAD

Capital Punishment: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?
    Battle Royale XI

Turbo vs. theo_victis

The Battle will start on Monday September 18th 2006.

Use this thread to discuss the upcoming battle.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Sweet! This BR is going to rock!
    "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

Cool! It's time for another Battle Royale!!!
      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
      . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

I have foreknowledge

Comment

Looking forward to what arguments theo_victis will bring.

Comment

Alright!
            Writhe in the cruel bloom

Comment

http://prolifeprofiles.com/

Comment

This will be my first view of a battle royal. I don't know either Turbo or Theo, . It will be interesting to see what they bring to the table. I am looking forward to it.

Peace in Christ
                Sharri

Comment

Loser gets the death penalty!
                  grace & peace

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky
                      Loser gets the death penalty!
                      Loser
                      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

sweet, I was wondering when another one would come up. I dont think ive seen anything from theo before..

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad
                          sweet, I was wondering when another one would come up. I dont think ive seen anything from theo before..
                          He's not a big poster. I'm surprised he's taking the challenge actually. Although Turbo doesn't post a lot either. If his owner doesn't keep oil in his fingers he can't really type very well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SUTG

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Working...
                              X