This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Royale XI suggestions

I am looking for suggestions and or recommendations for the next Battle Royale (BR XI).

Topics?

Combatants?

Ideas?

let's hear 'em!
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Come on people, I need suggestions!!

Comment

Hmmmmm..............
      "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

Looking through the past BRs it seems like all the major topics are taken.

Has there been a BR on OSAS? That may be covered in other topics like mid-acts. There are also 2 major threads on that issue already.

Universal salvation? That seems to be an common topic on TOL lately, at least among some posters.

:shrugs shoulders:

Comment

Dread... maybe we could have a Battle Royale XI - TEENAGER EDITION and you could battle some other teenager that is pro abortion or pro-public school or something?

Do we have any TOL'ers that would be a good opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney
            Looking through the past BRs it seems like all the major topics are taken.
            There is no rule that says we can't repeat a topic.

Sometimes its cool to get another take on the same topic.

Has there been a BR on OSAS? That may be covered in other topics like mid-acts. There are also 2 major threads on that issue already.

Universal salvation? That seems to be an common topic on TOL lately, at least among some posters.

:shrugs shoulders:
            All good suggestions!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight
              Dread... maybe we could have a Battle Royale XI - TEENAGER EDITION and you could battle some other teenager that is pro abortion or pro-public school or something?

Not a bad idea but good luck finding someone his age that is knowledgable about anything enough to debate. DH is quite the anamoly! (but a good one)

Comment

I like the universal salvation topic.

It would likely have to be Logos-X to defend it, although there may be some others who would be competent.
                "The truly wise talk little about religion, and are not given to taking sides on doctrinal issues...
                They have no time, they say, for that kind of thing.
                They have enough to do in trying to faithfully practice what is beyond dispute."

-- George MacDonald

Comment

It's about time that universalism got hashed out here in a systematic way!

(Hey! How come there's no "edit" button for my previous post?)
                  "The truly wise talk little about religion, and are not given to taking sides on doctrinal issues...
                  They have enough to do in trying to faithfully practice what is beyond dispute."

-- George MacDonald

Comment

How about "Was Jesus God?"

Comment

Originally posted by Redfin
                      It's about time that universalism got hashed out here in a systematic way!

(Hey! How come there's no "edit" button for my previous post?)
                      "Edit" is only allowed in some areas.

Comment

"Edit" is only allowed in some areas.
                        Ah! Thanks for the insight!

-- George MacDonald

Comment

Universal salvation?
                          I wouldn't mind seeing that (and logos-x) refuted BR-style.
                          grace & peace

Comment

Originally posted by Knight

That'd be cool. Let me think about it.
                            "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky
                              I wouldn't mind seeing that (and logos-x) refuted BR-style.
                              Is that an acceptance offer??????

Comment

Working...
                              X