This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and looking forward to the debate
    This is a subject that I've been wanting to learn more about, but haven't had the time to read.

also will be the first time I've really seen Hilston post so I'm wondering what that will be like

Comment

With Hilston's presuppositional stance, I think he will eat Stratnerd's lunch.
      He is the Rock, His work is perfect;
      For all His ways are justice,
      A God of truth and without injustice;
      Righteous and upright is He. - Deu 32:4

'It is foolish to admire the design and ignore the designer'

Comment

Stock up on aspirin

Comment

I will be interested to see this debate. I hope it'll be good. I think Hilston will be a good matchup for Stratnerd.
          "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney
            man, "The Office" avatars are growing in number....
            I better get one fast before it's too late.....
            Uh, did you get that memo? Oh, and we need to talk about your TPS reports.
            grace & peace

Comment

Originally posted by Emo
              With Hilston's presuppositional stance, I think he will eat Stratnerd's lunch.
              I quite agree!

I am really looking forward to this debate!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky
                yeah....I'm gonna need you to....go ahead...and come in on saturday...yeah

Comment

Expect Hilston to keep Biblically focused.

Since I don't know Stratnerd, is he/she a Christian or not?
                  "I do not believe that there is any purposeless evil in God's creation." ~James White

Comment

Originally posted by truthman
                    Expect Hilston to keep Biblically focused.

Since I don't know Stratnerd, is he/she a Christian or not?
                    No, he is an atheist.

Comment

I think this is going to be a fun matchup. I really have no idea as how and where it will go.

And that should be the fun part.
                      Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                      TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

So, was BR IX created, or did it evolve from its predecessors?
                        The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovejoy
                          So, was BR IX created, or did it evolve from its predecessors?
                          Most certainly created... and as you can tell from its title it must be outside of time.
                          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky
                            Dude... that's OFFICE SPACE... which is different from THE OFFICE

Comment

Originally posted by Knight
                              Most certainly created... and as you can tell from its title it must be outside of time.
                              See, now, evolution would actually work if it could just back-track like that, and fill in gaps left by irreducible complexity issues!
                              The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

This is going to be a solid fight. I wonder how far into QuasiScientific religious hypothsizing it will stray? Or how many "facts" will be posted? I hope they keep in logical, rational, and that neither focuses exclusively on their main source (Hilston=The Bible...Stratnerd=Darwin's "Origin of Species", all of Mankind's scientific observations)

I'm psyched but reserved...I hope that this doesn't end up in a Bible vs. Science, a MetaPhysical vs. Physical stalemate.

inherit the wind...

Comment

Working...
                                X