Thank you Sam Lamerson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just so all of you know, Sam was nothing but pure class to deal with throughout BRX. Sam completely understood the word count issue and also understood the issue regarding Steve Roy's material in round 9 (Sam mentions both in round 10).

I want to publicly thank Sam for his effort in Battle Royale X so I will post the email I sent to him after his portion of the debate was over.....
Sam, you are nothing but sheer class!

You have displayed love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control throughout the entire debate, not to mention you have devoted much time and resources in making this event come to pass and I am forever in your debt.

TOL can (at times) be like watching a train wreck! Painful seeing the collision yet magnetically interesting.

I hope your participation here at TOL has been worth your effort.

Thank you, and may God bless you and your entire family.

In Christ - Knight
We at TOL are blessed that great guys such as Sam and Bob took the time (a TON of time) to create such an awesome debate!

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Excellent! :up:

Thankfully Sam is a rational, reasonable guy willing to look at the entire forest not just the tree in front of him.

Livingthelife4e

Thanks Sam, I know I don't post alot but its great to have such a great thing to read during the coming weeks (i'm a slow reader)

Cheerio!

Berean Todd

Thank you Sam, not only for some excellent input, but sheer class. In my mind you clearly won the debate as well.

SOTK

Thank you, brother! Thank you for stepping up to the plate and being a Servant of the King! I understand your busy lifestyle, however, I do wish you could post here from time to time. We need more Calvinists here especially knowledgeable ones such as yourself!

Thanks again, and for what it's worth, I feel you successfully proved that God does indeed know our entire future. :up:

Last edited:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Thank you, Dr. Lamerson!

Your presentation of the Settled View was excellent. I am grateful to you for that.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
It was good of Dr. Lamerson to take the time, particularly at the beginning of a new school year with all the accompanying furor.

Thank you sir! :thumb:

Mr. 5020

SOTK said:
Thank you, brother! Thank you for stepping up to the plate and being a Servant of the King! I understand your busy lifestyle, however, I do wish you could post here from time to time. We need more Calvninists here especially knowledgeable ones such as yourself!

Thanks again, and for what it's worth, I feel you successfully proved that God does indeed know our entire future. :up:
:confused:

I don't believe Dr. Lamerson claims to be a Calvinist.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Mr. 5020 said:

I don't believe Dr. Lamerson claims to be a Calvinist.

5020, does "5-point" ring a bell? -Bob

And Sam, thank you very much for participating.

-Bob

David22

Thank you Sam for participating in this debate. This is a topic that needs to be discussed in great detail. It was great to hear both points of view.

Flyers 0-0
Season hasn't started yet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.