This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cattyfan
    "frozen versus on-the-rocks"..."regular versus light" (BillyBob could actually represent both sides of this for maximum speed in getting Battle IX done.)
    He could drink a round between each round. Keep switching between regular and light and tell us why each one is better than the last.

http://prolifeprofiles.com/

Comment

• Nope. How about BillyBob and Crow doing Coors Light vs Rolling Rock?

Comment

• Sigh. I've failed. I cannot find a degreed person that wants to argue the positive of the statement "radiometric dating is reliable".

Sorry.
        Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

• drbrumley threw down the gauntlet with Freak about the law.......with predictable results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorzhik
            Sigh. I've failed. I cannot find a degreed person that wants to argue the positive of the statement "radiometric dating is reliable".

Sorry.
            The Phy wanted no part of it anyway.
            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Sigh. I've failed. I cannot find a degreed person that wants to argue the positive of the statement "radiometric dating is reliable".

Sorry.
              Battle Royale IX recruiting aside... That's a good thing!
              BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

• I've asked the geological departs of some universities (Michigan, Nova Scotia, and California), I've asked some people that put their ideas on the internet, and I've asked ThePhy and aharvey. If they don't write back to refuse, they don't write back.

Comment

I've asked the geological departs of some universities (Michigan, Nova Scotia, and California), I've asked some people that put their ideas on the internet, and I've asked ThePhy and aharvey. If they don't write back to refuse, they don't write back.
                  I took a look at that battle royale about God existing...
                  Hans Kung wrote it first; oh, and The Hebrew God does not exist...
                  The Hebrew God Is.
                  A new something or another must be proposed, before somebody dies of boredom.

Comment

Johnny, have you ever considered a Battle Royal? Would you like to take on Do-While Jones on this topic?
                    Originally posted by Johnny
                    I would love to do a battle royal, but it'd have to be planned around my schedule as it is very demanding while I am in school. (Not to sound selfish, but that's the only way I'd ever have time to take part).

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight
                      So...... it's been over a year since Bob Enyart participated in BR VII and its been several months since BR VIII, I think its time for new battle!

I want to see if Bob Enyart will be so kind as to take on another Battle Royale.

Here are the ideas I am going to present to Bob as two possible battles:

A. Bob Enyart vs. Jim Hilston.
                      Is the future open for God?

B. Bob vs. Zakath.
                      Is the Bible the word of God?

Thoughts????

I like choice B - Zakath and Bob, but I would have them debate what is a responsible exegesis of the Scripture - even words like Scripture - are Scriptures only in closed books - who closed the bible and how did they decide what was included or not included - who's idea was it to have a Book like every other religion and a Clergy just like every other religion?

mmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X