This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose your Gladiator ~ Pre-Battle Royale VI Poll

Since we are all about the new year and mixing it up as much as we can. In our New Year Battle Royale with contenders PilgrimAgain and 1013 duking out the topic of "The Destiny of The Unevangelized" Restrictivism v. Inclusivism. Who is the fan favorite and who will be your champion in this debate? Please post as well vote any comments or reasons why you chose who you did (debate skill, predetermined favortism, etc). This is an oppurtunity to vote your bias before the battle starts. Thanks

If you don't know the deal with the contestants or the views they will be defending you can check out Battle Royale VI is now on it's way!!!

Note: The poll is multiple choice so you can vote for yxboom and a contestant but don't vote for both contestants or all 3!
    PilgrimAgain (Restrictivist View)
    26.09%
    1013 (Inclusivist View)
    34.78%
    Yxboom (Cause he is way too cool to pass up)
    39.13%

The poll is expired.

Hmmm...This is a tough one.

Millions of Galaxies, Billions of Stars, Trillions of Planets yet Jesus Christ died on this one for YOU!

-Grace and Peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ-

JCIMG--Jesus Christ Is My God

Comment

A vote for Pilgrim is STILL a vote for progress. Consider me the "peoples" gladiator. If you want your salvation to be worth something more than human sentiment, if you want your salvation to add to and not detract from the glory of God, then the restrictivist gladiator is for you!

Comment

Rah Rah Rah, go Restricted Gladiator!!!

Hmm, doesn't quite have that ring to it.

but what do I care, I'm nearly at 1000 posts and beating Calvinist too.

Comment

PA is gonna KICK BUTT!!!

Comment

So far I've maintained the lead

Comment

1013, do us proud!

Comment

To close to have a line, but I have Pilgrimagain at +/- 1 1/2.

Millions of Galaxies, Billions of Stars, Trillions of Planets yet Jesus Christ died on this one for YOU!

Comment

ME... YEAH... HURRAY!

a vote for pilgrim is a vote for communism

Comment

a vote for pilgrim is a vote for communism
                    LOL! Getting a little competitive are we?

Comment

I'm placing my vote with 1013 and inclusivism, though I predict something of a stalemate for the debate.

I'll be an avid spectator in the wings, heckling and cheering as appropriate....
                      Last edited by pereynol; January 10th, 2003, 06:36 PM.
                      Ouk apheso humas orphanous...

Comment

I'll go for 1013, though I'm not assuming there will be a clear winner in the debate. Some may disagree but I would agree that it'll be hard for us to ever be certain on this issue... But we'll see.

Comment

All my money is on Pilgrim10, though I think that 13again has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ibowatjesusfeet
                            All my money is on Pilgrim10, though I think that 13again has a chance.
                            You would make a great presidential nominee. That reminds me of AlGore when he said his favorite Bible verse was John 16:3 that God so loved the world.

Herein lies the irony ....
                            John 16:3 And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

Comment

Gore kind of sounds like Bush, getting stuff all mixed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X