Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the big heads give themselves a prophet's licence! They're stoned on their their own self-esteem, if not ganja too.

The devil spews his temptation in the name of God, and snares the proud with the flattering lie that touts:

"Get your free prophet's licence here! No experience necessary: just have faith in you faith". Gain immediate respect and honor of men with no more investment than to say "Im a prophet!"
    Last edited by rapt; October 13th, 2002, 01:04 PM.

Revelation 22
    14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Comment

The "system" will not let me vote. Will a moderator please cast my vote for Paul??

Comment

It is because you are in my head and when you try to vote the computer reads my ip address and considers it a double vote!

C'mon Dee Dee.

Comment

Drat!!! And I thought it was Knight trying to give me a hint (though I think he likes me now that I am talking trash to the unnamed person who earned his third trip to my ignore list).

Comment

Mohamad Ali used the "rope a dope" technique and he ended up winning the World Championship.

Comment

Those Eyes...

Dee Dee,

Please stop staring at me. It's starting to "get to me."

Comment

Originally posted by me again
                Mohamad Ali used the "rope a dope" technique and he ended up winning the World Championship.
                Are you suggesting we lynch fG7?

Comment

Posted by Sheepdog
                  Are you suggesting we lynch fG7?
                  Didn't the heretics (aka Crusaders) already try that when they slaughtered everything in their path as they marched to Zion several hundred years ago?

Comment

Didn't the heretics (aka Crusaders) already try that when they slaughtered everything in their path as they marched to Zion several hundred years ago?
                    I misunderstood, I thought you said we should rope a dope

Comment

Posted by Sheepdog
                      I misunderstood, I thought you said we should rope a dope
                      No.

The "rope a dope" technique was invented by Mohamid Ali. He didn't do much punching. He protected his face and allowed his opponent to "punch away" at his hardened mid-section while Ali was back into the ropes. Ali kept bouncing off the ropes as his midsection was pummled. This went on for several rounds until Ali's opponent was exhausted, at which time Ali proceeded to beat the stuffing out of him.

Ali won that World Championship.

Comment

No.

The "rope a dope" technique was invented by Mohamid Ali. He didn't do much punching. He protected his face and allowed his opponent to "punch away" at his hardened mid-section while Ali was back into the ropes. Ali kept bouncing off the ropes as his midsection was pummled. This went on for several rounds until Ali's opponent was exhausted, at which time Ali proceeded to beat the stuffing out of him.

Ali won that World Championship.
                        Never mind

Comment

Er, has it really ceased?

Are some of us ranting over prophets because of our dislike over certain persons, or because some of us have a hard time believing that prophets could be alive and well today?

The office is scriptural, after all, even in the New Testament.

Just a thought, everyone.

jth
                          The free world may be gross, vulgar, and immoral, but that is not something that the slave world can fix

--Jeff Cooper

Comment

Re: Er, has it really ceased?

Originally posted by Huldrych
                            Are some of us ranting over prophets because of our dislike over certain persons, or because some of us have a hard time believing that prophets could be alive and well today?

The office is scriptural, after all, even in the New Testament.

Just a thought, everyone.

jth
                            Really? Where?

I do know that the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Comment

Maybe you should read fewer comic books, and find your Bible once in a while.

Revelation 19:10
                              And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
                              "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Re: Maybe you should read fewer comic books, and find your Bible once in a while.

Originally posted by famousGandalf7
                                Revelation 19:10
                                And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
                                Maybe you should read fewer comic books, and find your Bible once in a while.
                                What is your point?

Why did you provide the same passage as I?

Comment

Working...
                                X