Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idiot can see I havent asked for sanything like what you have been whiinning about. In fact I was careful to NOT ask for specific declarations. But I love the way you say 'define from Scripture' is stacking the deck. Especially considering the handle you use.

It seems to me anyone adhereing to DF thought would jump at the chance to publically define from Scripture (This is the part you dont like) the fudamental aspects,ie the Dispensations, of his own system. I doubt if a mormon or a muslim would have had so much trouble.

H

Comment

• This string is for discussing the battle between Dee Dee and Jerry

Hitch, would you PLEEEZE take the debate here:

http://www.theologyonline.com/vbulle...&threadid=3389

Revelation 22
      14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Comment

• You know, the tone of this shows me it will be a waste of time. Hitch, do you ever pray before you post? Are you rapt or rev717 ever "in the Spirit" before you post?

This is nonsense. All that is required is a 4th grade English level of comprehension to see what I was saying. You are the one saying I must defend the Seven pillars. That sounds like you expect a quote from the new Testament laying it out like Scofield did. When I told you that on many subjects, it doesn't work that way, but that we are often systemizing Scripture, you balk.

The Trinity is a perfect example.

I also said YOU need to tell us YOUR VIEW. Youmay prove mine wrong, but that doesn't establish yours! Yours could be worse than mine. So it then is on YOU ALSO to defend whatever it is you believe. This is not going to be an "Attack the Disp view only". You will present your understanding also, and we will look at its Scriptural validity.

Lastly, if any of your three had ever read any books on Theoleogy, and especially Hermeneutics, you would understand what I'm telling you. It is your LACK of study, coupled with a "in the flesh" dogmatism that makes a debate very unapplealing.

Why don't you see how Ian and I are getting ready to debate on the "Wish List" thread to see what I mean. Go see how he speaks.

Comment

• COP OUT!

Sola AIR knows he can't defend his position to BEGIN WITH!

Revelation 22
          14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Comment

• And i was hoping to read some more good stuff! Sheesh

Comment

• Sola,

Are you EVER going to quote ANY SCRIPTURE?

For a person choosing Sola Scripture for their name you'd expect to hear some now and again.

Like I said before
              CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!
              Oh man, would ya look at this...we got alot of work to do!

Comment

• What a way to go out!

Anyone notice the subject post in Jerry's last and final post?

Here it is:

Take head that no man deceive you

I mean of all things to go out with a silly spelling error AFTER ten pages of interpretational error is the ICING on the cake. I wonder if he even proof read his posts or just threw up some backwashed stew that had been burning and rotting for quite awhile.

PHOOEY!

And to resort to name calling after being blackened as a coal miner's left lung and ADMITTING IT is the creme de la creme.

There ya have it futurists!
                Last edited by Revelation717; September 14th, 2002, 09:31 PM.
                Oh man, would ya look at this...we got alot of work to do!

Comment

• Rev717: It is exactly like I said, that is why people like you get kicked off other forums, like you have. Why don't you listen for once?

Reba, as soon as Hitch agrees to my stipulations, not just his, we can continue.

Comment

Working...
                  X