Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrongly Banned

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    No, I get it. But the rules of the forum don't allow that kind of language.
    The Sabbath rules didn't allow the disciples to pick corn, either.

    I think all rules have mitigating circumstances that aren't bound to a computer's lack of knowledge.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
      Riiight.

      So what's your opinion on Muslims? You can think what you want with them, but it's a crime to think a certain way about Jews?
      You're foolish to have anything to do with either of them, they're both in it for their own the same as anyone else.

      I'm not the type to conform to that sort of nonsense- not going to be dishonest with how I feel about something because it doesn't agree with some irrational inclination to said thing.
      In other words, you hate all people, some (Jews) more than others (Muslims), instead of loving everyone.

      What was it Jesus said...?

      Oh, I know!

      Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” - Mark 12:29-31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1&version=NKJV

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
        Well, it un-banned me.
        Must be an uncommon thing being that you're all so weird about it.

        But I'll probably be banned anyway, just for what I've said about the bias of this site.
        Plus also the Jew boys
        I think it was all in your mind...There was never anything in the Woodshed except a report.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
          In other words, you hate all people, some (Jews) more than others (Muslims), instead of loving everyone.

          What was it Jesus said...?

          Oh, I know!

          Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” - Mark 12:29-31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1&version=NKJV
          Of course we know that love cannot be forced upon anyone. That's the problem with the Law.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
            I think it was all in your mind...There was never anything in the Woodshed except a report.
            Delusion usually comes to those who don't have a healthy view of God and His purposes for creation.

            Crucifer seems to be somewhat delusional...

            Comment


            • #36
              This thread reminds me of a song a local Cincinnati radio station used to play:

              (Sung to the tune of, "The First Noel.")

              Towed away, towed away;
              Towed away, towed away;
              Where do you go when you're towed aaa-way?
              "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

              If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                Delusion usually comes to those who don't have a healthy view of God and His purposes for creation.

                Crucifer seems to be somewhat delusional...
                Could be....or perhaps just a guilty conscience.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by musterion View Post
                  Nope, they sure don't. But the word in its older usage fits fine in this context: a stupid, stubborn, deliberately irritating person.
                  I've never been less than reasonable on here- you couldn't dig up any post of mine that is 'trolling'. Frankly if it weren't for the fact that I'm able to exercise patience, most anybody else would have lashed out at you.
                  You went on some crusade the other day just giving everybody a hard time who isn't a part of the echo chamber bias on here- you even went as far as to go to the IM section trying to say that other people were in the wrong even though you were the antagonistic troll behind it all.

                  You can't call yourself a Christian and commit to that sort of manipulation- I don't accept you as anything other than a menace to sober conversation.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                    Of course we know that love cannot be forced upon anyone. That's the problem with the Law.
                    I'm reminded of this passage:

                    But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, - Matthew 5:44 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4&version=NKJV

                    Which leads to this:

                    If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;For so you will heap coals of fire on his head, And the Lord will reward you. - Proverbs 25:21-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...2&version=NKJV

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                      I think it was all in your mind...There was never anything in the Woodshed except a report.
                      Or maybe they just deleted it because it was a mistake in the first place.
                      Ever thought of that? You that comfortable just calling a man a liar to their face?

                      And here I thought you were maybe a reasonable poster on here- instead it's all about appealing to troll posters.
                      Disappointing to say the least.

                      The sad thing is, I'm 31 years old and am more mature than any of you.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                        I'm reminded of this passage:

                        But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, - Matthew 5:44 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4&version=NKJV

                        Which leads to this:

                        If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;For so you will heap coals of fire on his head, And the Lord will reward you. - Proverbs 25:21-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...2&version=NKJV
                        And I'm reminded of what the law cannot do.
                        Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
                        Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

                        In other words, you can't command someone to love.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                          And I'm reminded of what the law cannot do.
                          Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
                          Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

                          In other words, you can't command someone to love.
                          Agreed.

                          My point is that one should love their neighbor, especially if they love God.

                          Whether they do or not is on them.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
                            Or maybe they just deleted it because it was a mistake in the first place.
                            Ever thought of that? You that comfortable just calling a man a liar to their face?

                            And here I thought you were maybe a reasonable poster on here- instead it's all about appealing to troll posters.
                            Disappointing to say the least.

                            The sad thing is, I'm 31 years old and am more mature than any of you.
                            Thirty one....still a mere babe.

                            I'm simply saying that I reported you, checked back quite quickly, and saw you saying you'd been banned. I was hoping I hadn't caused you to be banned. I simply wanted you to be scolded. I looked and saw NO evidence you had been banned...not in the Woodshed, and not on any of your posts. Might it be that you mistook that red cape you're wearing for a red banning?

                            I was trying to warn you not to carry on to the point you would be banned....and here you accuse me of being immature.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
                              ... You that comfortable just calling a man a liar to their face?
                              when he's been caught in a lie?

                              sure

                              real comfortable



                              The sad thing is ...
                              the sad thing is, you think this is something worth getting worked up about

                              that will change when you outgrow your adolescent tendencies

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
                                Or maybe they just deleted it because it was a mistake in the first place.
                                Ever thought of that? You that comfortable just calling a man a liar to their face?

                                And here I thought you were maybe a reasonable poster on here- instead it's all about appealing to troll posters.
                                Disappointing to say the least.

                                The sad thing is, I'm 31 years old and am more mature than any of you.
                                [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] Could you clear this up, please? Was Crucifer recently banned by mistake and then reinstated?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X