Neg Rep Spam

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I admit, I started a POSITIVE rep club when the new system took effect. A few folks joined, everyone was welcomed. It worked for a while and boosted all who were in it. Nobody really cares about rep in the long run but I wouldn't like seeing mine in red everyday. But I think I remember meshak asking for red and maybe GT did too.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or...:idea:...don't contribute to the one problem Knight noted regarding the rep system.
Who are you assuming does it?

Don't rep or neg rep people over and over.

Instead, people made juvenile rep clubs and group up to put those they don't agree with into the red; the exact issues Knight noted. The same people that say they don't care about rep made rep clubs. What does that say about their ego? :hammer:
Name one that has done that and then I will give my opinion of what it might say about their ego.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I think TOL is the BEST Forum on the Internet. It attracts a lot of different and diverse people with different and diverse opinions. A person who is thin-skinned, probably won't get along well here. It can get rough at times.

Its the mods who are thin skinned. They ban people left and right over weak crap. Thats what sucks about the forum.

Watch me get banned for that, thus proving my point

glorydaz

Hiya :) I guess I'm in the red? Because I've never given a neg rep comment since I've been here, I don't think there's any need, I'm sure people can see who the negative posters are without looking at the comments.

If people think I'm wrong then I'll quote the scriptures to show why I believe as I do. If they feel the need to neg rep me on my beliefs, then that's ok. I don't think that there's a need to neg rep some people here, because if others read their abusive posts then they will see that they are giving themselves a negative reputation by the way they speak in a condescending manner to others as if they are dirt on their shoe.

I don't agree with everyone here, but I don't have a hardness against them either, and I certainly don't feel the need to go around neg repping people just because they don't believe the same as me! Blimey I've been called all sorts of stuff, I just think it's really childish to act like that, but there you go, some people feel the need to do so.

Anyway, God looks at our hearts, so no matter what others think of us, we have to be right before him, and that's more important to me.

Btw thanks :)

Ah, and here is one who considers herself to be of a finer bent....she drips with condescension while telling us how wonderful she is compared to others. This is why I give her neg reps. :chuckle:

glorydaz

If they are convicted of their conscience then they are already lead by GOD towards repentance. Past that they need only hear the Word of GOD and believe in the Christ of GOD; that is actually believe through thought and action; not just running their trap. They must believe in their hearts that Christ payed for their sin, and believe that by following the Way will lead them home to GOD.

I personally don't think that what is made righteous is simultaneously vile; sin has no fellowship with what is Holy.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The gospel according to the lost. :chew:

glorydaz

I admit, I started a POSITIVE rep club when the new system took effect. A few folks joined, everyone was welcomed. It worked for a while and boosted all who were in it. Nobody really cares about rep in the long run but I wouldn't like seeing mine in red everyday. But I think I remember meshak asking for red and maybe GT did too.

You were a bad bad boy, but now you're almost good. ;)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If you refuse to respect the mods (which you're doing here), you need to go somewhere else.

In my world, respect is an earned thing. I got banned for an entire year while freaks and liars have spammed the politics thread with anti-Trump hate and lies. If you think that earned my respect then you are sadly mistaken.

Still, I say what I please.

If I get banned again then so be it. There's those who bend over and take it with a smile and those who don't, right?

I don't.

glorydaz

In my world, respect is an earned thing. I got banned for an entire year while freaks and liars have spammed the politics thread with anti-Trump hate and lies. If you think that earned my respect then you are sadly mistaken.

Still, I say what I please.

If I get banned again then so be it. There's those who bend over and take it with a smile and those who don't, right?

I don't.

No, I don't see anyone bending over. Some people just are able to accept the FACT that this forum has a right to do as the owner pleases, and what pleases him most often pleases most of us as well. We get sick and tired of the same things the mods do. In fact, I, for one, would NOT be as long suffering were I a mod. So quick complaining and play nicely. Don't trash another man's house just because he was kind enough to let you come in.

You may be letting the entitlement society influence you. :think:

marhig

Ah, and here is one who considers herself to be of a finer bent....she drips with condescension while telling us how wonderful she is compared to others. This is why I give her neg reps. :chuckle:

And you're not holding hardness against me? it's clearly showing that you are GD! You're starting to sound spiteful! I'd like you to show me one post where I have told anyone that I'm wonderful compared to others? Please don't make things up about me!

I'm not finer than anyone and I've never said I'm better than anyone either, that's all in your head! You just can't stand it because I can quote from the Bible to show why I believe as I do, and you just come back with a load of insults. You are starting to sound like a school yard bully!

WizardofOz

I'm not assuming any specific person does but obviously there are those that do.

Same as above although now that you have neg repped me 9 times since I last logged on, obviously you are one of them.

Name one that has done that and then I will give my opinion of what it might say about their ego.

:yawn:

It's funny that in all of your recent neg reps against me, you didn't type a single word. So it isn't about debate or disagreement, but rather just neg repping for the sake of it.

Hey, whatever brings you joy in life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not assuming any specific person does but obviously there are those that do.

Same as above although now that you have neg repped me 9 times since I last logged on, obviously you are one of them.

:yawn:

It's funny that in all of your recent neg reps against me, you didn't type a single word. So it isn't about debate or disagreement, but rather just neg repping for the sake of it.

Hey, whatever brings you joy in life.

I have found out that I'm better at Neg-repping YOU, then I am at placing commas. No offence intended, I assure you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who is "we"? :think:

Telling

So much for the blessing in disguise you just mentioned regarding "a person is brought so low they can never be lifted up".

And then you go on to accuse me of lying? :dizzy:

:doh:
That's part of my point. If you are neg repping how the heck would I know what you are speaking of?

I'm sure you are referencing the ones who are still coming back. There are plenty who just stopped coming to TOL altogether.

What makes you assume so? I was saved when I was ten years old at the end of my driveway. It's funny how the only people on TOL who ask me this only ask to find some way to pigeonhole me or ostracize me if I don't respond to their liking. That's about the only pearl a negative nancy like yourself will be getting from me. I discuss theology with people who are sincere in their inquiry regarding my beliefs.

What makes you say so? What the heck would I be getting nervous about?

Some of us do log out from time to time and don't effectively live on TOL.

It's mostly because you take childish potshots, string together 5-6 posts in a row of drivel and are just about the most negative poster on TOL.

And you're an abuser of commas. I cannot get past your blatant comma abuse. It's sad.

How is this even remotely important to you? Are you going to now feign sincerity behind your motive in asking? :rolleyes:

You made 8 posts in a row. Are you struggling keeping coherent thoughts together? Why not combine some of those posts together. I sometimes worry about your mental health.

Honestly, no one. But, this isn't the first time this has happened and when I see several posters in red, given how little weight negative reps now have, it isn't hard to figure out what's going on.

Be honest, have you ever spoken to other posters here about neg repping specific others?

If you're so annoyed by my 'abusive commas' why not try another Forum? That would clear up your, rather strange 'OBSESSION' with "Old GMs' punctuation right away. :crackup: By the way, posters are not judged by their PUNCTUATION and spelling on TOL. If they were, we'd all be cast into the dungeon, immediately. :think:

fool

Hall of Fame
You should just ask Knight to completely do away with the rep system.
Then we will no longer have to watch so many petty folks complain about it's uses.

Esset had the best idea ever;
Pay for rep points.
Yup, she seriously floated that.
I'm all in favor of anything that generates more revenue.

glorydaz

And you're not holding hardness against me? it's clearly showing that you are GD! You're starting to sound spiteful! I'd like you to show me one post where I have told anyone that I'm wonderful compared to others? Please don't make things up about me!

I'm not finer than anyone and I've never said I'm better than anyone either, that's all in your head! You just can't stand it because I can quote from the Bible to show why I believe as I do, and you just come back with a load of insults. You are starting to sound like a school yard bully!

La De Dah.

I don't "hold hardness" against people like you, Marhig. I simply find you foolish, and full of yourself. The scripture you quote does not prove what you think it does. You deny the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL BLOOD. You deny His Deity, and you preach a false gospel of works. You accuse the saved of wilfully "sinning" when, in fact, we have been delivered from the law. You have no understanding of Grace because you have do NOT know Jesus Christ is Creator, Lord, God, Saviour, and Redeemer. One day you will see your error and that "cross" you claim you have to carry will be a sign of your guilt.

If you find that insulting, you should. You should be ashamed that you don't understand scripture instead of boasting over how many verses you can quote.

You should be thanking me for the truth smacking instead of whining. :baby: