Neg Rep Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
    I'm thinking your new name is Mr. Gossip Pants.

Sherman rocks and doesn't need you to toot her horn. She can do lots of things you can't do....even in your dreams, and she doesn't spend all her time acting the snoot.

Like most Brits, you think your own emissions have a pleasant odor.
    Nobody was 'tooting anyone's horn' ya dope. Ain't my fault you're not clued up in English and smarting cos you've been called on it. "Gossip pants & snoot"? Eh? Get a grip ya loon.

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Just admit it, you snivelling Brits need more than one way to express all the whining you do.
      Oh, just stop whinging and educate yourself a bit more. Honestly, you dropped the ball on this and either pick it up or go kick it and cry a bit more. Bored now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
        Nobody was 'tooting anyone's horn' ya dope. Ain't my fault you're not clued up in English and smarting cos you've been called on it. "Gossip pants & snoot"? Eh? Get a grip ya loon.

If I wanted to speak a slang, adulterated version of English, I'd come to you Mr. Snoot, "cos" it seems to be your only mode of communication. But, alas, I prefer not to. I consider it a degration to what our great founders planned for us. I think they knew to what depths you folks would fall.

Comment

Oh, just stop whinging and educate yourself a bit more. Honestly, you dropped the ball on this and either pick it up or go kick it and cry a bit more. Bored now...
          Yes, you mini minds bore easily. I've seen that.

Comment

If I wanted to speak a slang, adulterated version of English, I'd come to you Mr. Snoot, "cos" it seems to be your only mode of communication. But, alas, I prefer not to. I consider it a degration to what our great founders planned for us. I think they knew to what depths you folks would fall.
            Wow, what a load of pompous waffle that was...

Congrats.

In future, simply clue yourself up before trying to mock folk for knowing more about language than you do.

Comment

Yes, you mini minds bore easily. I've seen that.
              In the mirror?

Comment

Wow, what a load of pompous waffle that was...

Congrats.

In future, simply clue yourself up before trying to mock folk for knowing more about language than you do.
                You mean "slang". Don't get the two confused.

Comment

You mean "slang". Don't get the two confused.
                  I'm not the one confused here GD. Educate yourself in future before dropping the ball and whinging cos you can't pick it up again.

Comment

I'm not the one confused here GD. Educate yourself in future before dropping the ball and whinging cos you can't pick it up again.
                    Playing ball is for children, snooty. Are you really that lonesome?

Comment

Playing ball is for children, snooty. Are you really that lonesome?
                      No, not at all Miss Prissy.

Comment

The opinions of a callous, loveless, vitriolic little crank mean squat to me. You are just a pathetic little man who has no empathy or understanding for anybody besides himself. You're just raging bile personified.
                        In retrospect, this was pretty good. LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X