Church??

Letsargue

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!

The word "CHURCH", just means ""GROUP"", A "Group" of Religious People.
The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
-- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

3-1-17
No Name!!

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
-- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

3-1-17
No Name!!

Ekklesia (Church) meaning "You should be telling others about this message"

1 peter 2:9 http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/NTpdf/1pe2.pdf

But ye [are] a chosen
generation, a royal priesthood,
an holy nation, a peculiar
people; that ye should shew
forth the praises of him who
hath called you out of darkness
into his marvellous light:

exaggeilhte
exaggeilEte
G1804
vs Aor Act 2 Pl
YE-SHOULD-BE-OUT-MESSAGING
ye-should-be-recounting

john w

Hall of Fame

3-1-17
No Name!!

Is yours at Jack, after a few bong hits, and....

View attachment 25397

Letsargue

""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included in any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

3-1-17
No Name!!!

Last edited:

Letsargue

You ALL are of this age of religion and EARTH; Not of that T--I--M--E!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL are NOT Raised UP to the "NEW EARTH", ((( I AM )))!!!!!!!!! -- Read IT!!!

(((( D-O-N-E ))))!!!!!!!!!

3-1-17
No Name!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included is any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

3-1-17
No Name!!!

And? I here old Mary Jane, is better than new? Can you dig it? Peace out...

heir

TOL Subscriber
You ALL are of this age of religion and EARTH; Not of that T--I--M--E!!!!!!!!!!
Now, why would you say that when there are those hear who are risen with Christ? Colossians 3:1-4 KJV

YOU ALL are NOT Raised UP to the "NEW EARTH", ((( I AM )))!!!!!!!!! -- Read IT!!!
Nope. No one here is.

(((( D-O-N-E ))))!!!!!!!!!
Take a load off.

It's not necessary to date your posts.
No Name!!!
"No name" has no gospel or doctrine

Letsargue

There IS (NO) New Testament Written Since ""P--A--U----L WENT To HEAVEN""!!!!!

""P-A-U-L DAVID""
3-1-17

Letsargue

I'M SAYING???????????
You Don't care what GOD SAYS!!!!

((( Romans 3,-10,11,12 )))!!!!!
((( Eph. 2--6,7 )))!!!!!
Read them!!

We Are Liars!!!!!!!!!!

3/2/17
PAUL DAVID

Letsargue

This is ((A-L-L)) of God's Goodness Because OF YOU'ALL!!!!!
Matt. 19:-17,18,19,20,(21,22)!!!!

3/2/17
Paul David

WatchmanOnTheWall

You didn't quote anything that had to do with the gospel of our salvation and no one is of a royal priesthood, an holy nation today.

Well I'm a royal priest and part of a Holy nation because I am in Christ, I am above the angels and Jesus is my brother, and God is my father. I am the righteousness of God Himself because I am in Christ. All because I believe the gospel.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Letsargue

You ONLY THINK S-O!!!!

You can Never Untruly Know until YOU DIE!!

The TRUTH IS; - There is NO SPIRIT AT ALL!! You will close Your eyes and never S-E-E Anything again.
Your Carcass Will ONLY GO Back to where YOU Know It is made of; "THE DIRT"!!

Take A Dirt ATOM, take it ALL Apart and Look at what's left; - (( N-O-T-H-I-N-G ))!!!!
There IS NOTHING BUT S-P-A-C-E!! NOTHING ELSE A-T A-L-L!!!!!!!!

There IS NO Such Thing AS A ""S-P-I-R-I-T""!!! A ""Spirit"" is formed of NOTHING!!!

N-O-W - PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!

1/1/17
PAUL DAVID!!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well I'm a royal priest and part of a Holy nation because I am in Christ, I am above the angels and Jesus is my brother, and God is my father. I am the righteousness of God Himself because I am in Christ. All because I believe the gospel.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
If you are saved, you are a member of Christ's Body (1 Corinthians 12:27 KJV), not a royal priesthood and there is no nationality in Christ Jesus where we are concerned (Galatians 3:28 KJV). So there must be more than one group of people in the so called NT for both to be true, but not true of you. I can make you see it by the scriptures:

There is, but one Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 4:4 KJV), but there are two bodies of believers (for lack of a better term) in the so called NT.

One is a royal priesthood, an holy nation (1 Peter 2:9 KJV) made up of kings and priests /from the 12 Tribes that James wrote to (James 1:1 KJV) who will become that holy nation that Peter talked about, to whom Hebrews is written and to whom John wrote 1, 2, 3 John and Revelation (Revelation 1:6 KJV, Revelation 5:10 KJV). The doctrine of Peter, James and John has to do with Christ's second coming/ His earthly rule and reign. There are Gentiles wo inherit this kingdom (the kingdom of heaven)(Matthew 25:34 KJV), but they are there as a result of their blessing Israel during the Great Tribulation (Matthew 25:31-46 KJV).

None of the above describes the one Body, the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) that the saved are in today, nor our gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), standing (Romans 4:25 KJV,1 Corinthians 6:11 KJV, Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Colossians 2:10-13 KJV), position (Colossians 3:11 KJV) or inheritance (Ephesians 2:6 KJV, Philippians 3:20-21 KJV, Colossians 3:1-2 KJV).

Instead of following the religious system that has been confusing and mixing it up from the getgo why not 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

WatchmanOnTheWall

If you are saved, you are a member of Christ's Body (1 Corinthians 12:27 KJV), not a royal priesthood and there is no nationality in Christ Jesus where we are concerned (Galatians 3:28 KJV). So there must be more than one group of people in the so called NT for both to be true, but not true of you. I can make you see it by the scriptures:

There is, but one Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 4:4 KJV), but there are two bodies of believers (for lack of a better term) in the so called NT.

One is a royal priesthood, an holy nation (1 Peter 2:9 KJV) made up of kings and priests /from the 12 Tribes that James wrote to (James 1:1 KJV) who will become that holy nation that Peter talked about, to whom Hebrews is written and to whom John wrote 1, 2, 3 John and Revelation (Revelation 1:6 KJV, Revelation 5:10 KJV). The doctrine of Peter, James and John has to do with Christ's second coming/ His earthly rule and reign. There are Gentiles wo inherit this kingdom (the kingdom of heaven)(Matthew 25:34 KJV), but they are there as a result of their blessing Israel during the Great Tribulation (Matthew 25:31-46 KJV).

None of the above describes the one Body, the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) that the saved are in today, nor our gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), standing (Romans 4:25 KJV,1 Corinthians 6:11 KJV, Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Colossians 2:10-13 KJV), position (Colossians 3:11 KJV) or inheritance (Ephesians 2:6 KJV, Philippians 3:20-21 KJV, Colossians 3:1-2 KJV).

Instead of following the religious system that has been confusing and mixing it up from the getgo why not 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Yes, I forgot that I am a Royal King seated in Heavenly Places too and I am actually also hoping that I will sit at Jesus' right hand for all eternity as well.