Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Church??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Church??

    DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!

    The word "CHURCH", just means ""GROUP"", A "Group" of Religious People.
    The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
    Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
    -- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

    NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  • #2
    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!

    The word "CHURCH", just means ""GROUP"", A "Group" of Religious People.
    The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
    Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
    -- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

    NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

    3-1-17
    No Name!!
    Ekklesia (Church) meaning "You should be telling others about this message"

    1 peter 2:9 http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineI...NTpdf/1pe2.pdf

    But ye [are] a chosen
    generation, a royal priesthood,
    an holy nation, a peculiar
    people; that ye should shew
    forth the praises of him who
    hath called you out of darkness
    into his marvellous light:

    exaggeilhte
    exaggeilEte
    G1804
    vs Aor Act 2 Pl
    YE-SHOULD-BE-OUT-MESSAGING
    ye-should-be-recounting

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
      DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!

      The word "CHURCH", just means ""GROUP"", A "Group" of Religious People.
      The Church of CHRIST, or Christ's Church is just "MADE" of His own PEOPLE, and NOTHING ELSE!!!
      Christ is GOD, God is Christ, and Christ is in His Own People and they are IN HIM, the Spirit, not the carnal flesh!!! The Body of Christ is made of many members of His Christians. - Read the Last verse of the very end of the New Testament!!! That's the Church, the Whole Body of Christ feeding off the Tree of LIFE, and Christ is the Life, and the Tree; Who has raised US UP and made Us sit together in ""Heavenly Places"" (( ""IN CHRIST"" ))!!!
      -- Are you in Heaven or Hell? There is not but Two; Heaven and Hell!!, There is not but Two, Saved; or the LOST not found in the Darkness,, Christ is the LIGHT!!!

      NOW!!! - What is the TRUTH if it is not The Word of GOD / Christ??? There is only TWO, The Truth and the LIE!!!! - If Christ didn't say it, it is a LIE of Satan!!! - The Word of God / Bible is the ONLY and ALL Truth / Christ!! ((( NOTHING ELSE )))!!!

      3-1-17
      No Name!!
      Is yours at Jack, after a few bong hits, and....


      Click image for larger version

Name:	original.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	2433837
      Saint John W

      Comment


      • #4
        ""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

        That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included in any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

        3-1-17
        No Name!!!
        Last edited by Letsargue; March 21st, 2017, 06:55 AM.
        ---Gal. 4:16.
        ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

        Comment


        • #5
          You ALL are of this age of religion and EARTH; Not of that T--I--M--E!!!!!!!!!!

          YOU ALL are NOT Raised UP to the "NEW EARTH", ((( I AM )))!!!!!!!!! -- Read IT!!!

          (((( D-O-N-E ))))!!!!!!!!!

          3-1-17
          No Name!!!
          ---Gal. 4:16.
          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
            ""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

            That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included is any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

            3-1-17
            No Name!!!
            And? I here old Mary Jane, is better than new? Can you dig it? Peace out...
            Saint John W

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
              DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS?? ((( ----N-O-O-O---- ))!!
              Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV
              2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

              Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
                Ekklesia (Church) meaning "You should be telling others about this message"

                1 peter 2:9
                wrong message. That's not anyone today.
                2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

                Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                  ""But "YE" [are] a chosen generation""!!!!

                  That was written over 200 years ago; ( Y--O--U are Not Included is any of its TRUTH )!!! None of YOU ARE!!!!

                  3-1-17
                  No Name!!!
                  neither are you!
                  2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

                  Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                    You ALL are of this age of religion and EARTH; Not of that T--I--M--E!!!!!!!!!!
                    Now, why would you say that when there are those hear who are risen with Christ? Colossians 3:1-4 KJV

                    YOU ALL are NOT Raised UP to the "NEW EARTH", ((( I AM )))!!!!!!!!! -- Read IT!!!
                    Nope. No one here is.

                    (((( D-O-N-E ))))!!!!!!!!!
                    Take a load off.

                    3-1-17
                    It's not necessary to date your posts.
                    No Name!!!
                    "No name" has no gospel or doctrine
                    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

                    Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There IS (NO) New Testament Written Since ""P--A--U----L WENT To HEAVEN""!!!!!

                      ""P-A-U-L DAVID""
                      3-1-17
                      ---Gal. 4:16.
                      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by heir View Post
                        wrong message. That's not anyone today.
                        So are you saying that the gospel (good news) is the wrong message and that the church does not exist today?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'M SAYING???????????
                          You Don't care what GOD SAYS!!!!

                          ((( Romans 3,-10,11,12 )))!!!!!
                          ((( Eph. 2--6,7 )))!!!!!
                          Read them!!

                          We Are Liars!!!!!!!!!!

                          3/2/17
                          PAUL DAVID
                          ---Gal. 4:16.
                          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is ((A-L-L)) of God's Goodness Because OF YOU'ALL!!!!!
                            Matt. 19:-17,18,19,20,(21,22)!!!!

                            3/2/17
                            Paul David
                            ---Gal. 4:16.
                            ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
                              So are you saying that the gospel (good news) is the wrong message and that the church does not exist today?
                              You didn't quote anything that had to do with the gospel of our salvation and no one is of a royal priesthood, an holy nation today.
                              2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

                              Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X