Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling!

Calling!

IF You Look on H-e-r-e; - and ANYWHERE on TV; You'll See that There IS "N-O" REAL Christians Anywhere Here or Anywhere on E-A-R-T-H!!! - A--L--L You'll EVER SEE is ""Near Necked Women"" Living IN SIN, and "Men Doing and Saying Nothing But the SAME THING, a-n-d SIN BRAGGING"!!
    ((((( ""Romans 3:10-12 KJV"" )))))!!!!!

Every Single Person Calling THEMSELVES A "Christian" - IS "Different" in Every Way. There Are Not ANY T-W-O People who Are the Same In Christian Knowledge!!!!! -- WATCH THEM Ask Questions That are Nor Really Questions But THEIR Own FALSE Showing of their False GARBAGE!!! -- They Never Have QUESTIONS; You ALL Know THAT. They A-L-L Think They Know Everything About G-O-D!!!

O-O-O-O-H-H-H - How I Am Going To LOVE to Watch ALL Of THEM Open Their Satanic EYES IN H-E-L-L!!!!!!

"NO NAME" -- 091616!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    - A--L--L You'll EVER SEE is ""Near Necked Women""
    most of the women i know have necks

Comment

O-O-O-O-H-H-H - How I Am Going To LOVE to Watch ALL Of THEM Open Their Satanic EYES IN H-E-L-L!!!!!!

"NO NAME" -- 091616!!
      Hey No Name, so you will be in hell to see them open their eyes?

Comment

Calling!

IF You Look on H-e-r-e; - and ANYWHERE on TV; You'll See that There IS "N-O" REAL Christians Anywhere Here or Anywhere on E-A-R-T-H!!! - A--L--L You'll EVER SEE is ""Near Necked Women"" Living IN SIN, and "Men Doing and Saying Nothing But the SAME THING, a-n-d SIN BRAGGING"!!

"NO NAME" -- 091616!!
        You need to change channels.

Or read your Bible instead of watching TV.

Jus' sayin."

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
        Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
        - Desert Reign

Comment

[QUOTE=Letsargue;4815214]Calling!

Every Single Person Calling THEMSELVES A "Christian" - IS "Different" in Every Way. There Are Not ANY T-W-O People who Are the Same In Christian Knowledge!!!!! -- WATCH THEM Ask Questions That are Nor Really Questions But THEIR Own FALSE Showing of their False GARBAGE!!! -- They Never Have QUESTIONS; You ALL Know THAT. They A-L-L Think They Know Everything About G-O-D!!!

"NO NAME" -- 091616!!

AND!!

CHRIST IS Not IN ""H-E-L-L""!!!; And "H-E" Will See Them Open Their Eyes IN HELL!!! - Christ IS NOT A BLIND F--O--O--L As IS Your World of Christ Lying Haters!!!!

"NO NAME" -- 091616!!
          ---Gal. 4:16.
          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

Working...
          X