Christ's Color???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    (((((((((( LIKE I SAID, )))))))))), ""The Bible IS Filled With PARABLES"":!!!!!!!! - Parables Are ALL You Phonies E-v-e-r USE!!!!!!!!!!!

God / Christ IS ""Spiritual"", and The Bible is hardly Nothing BUT ""Carnal Wording""!!!! -- God Lets "HIS PEOPLE" SEE The "Spiritual TRUTH" ///// "CHRIST"!!!!!! -- Never Any FOOLS!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616
    I just reported your post for your blasphemy.

God's word is inspired, inerrant and infallible. It is His revelation of Himself to us. For you to call it "carnal" is blasphemy of the highest order...but your blasphemy is forgivable.

Even Jesus quoted scripture...the same scriptures we live by and obey.

Prov. 30:5 Every word of God is tested;
    He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
    6 Do not add to His words
    Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

Comment

Most ALL The Bible was the TRUTH / Christ (( E-X-C-E-PT For the COLOR /// C-O-L-O-R // C-O-L-O-R OF MAN!!!!!!!!!

The (( ""A-l-b-i-n-o-s"" )) Did Not Want to be B-L-A-C-K or Have Black Children, SOOO THEY Had Children Together, "Before Marriage" Even Began!!!!!! -- Giving Birth WAS THE MARRIAGE THEN!!!!! -- ""Marriage / Merged /// M-e-r-g-e-r"" /// Together!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616
      Be careful Letsargue, those Albinos you speak of may be reading your posts and hold them against you later at your trial?

Comment

Letsargue's church got him placed in a mental Institution for a period of time. The Albinos may have him placed there for life. They're a mean lot! They're very vindictive.

Comment

WHAT A FARES!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616
          Perhaps the "A Fares" (Affairs) of Bill Clinton?

Comment

Christ's Color???

All You White People who Are OR Are Not Christians, H-O-W are You White??
            A-L-L White Men A-R-E (( """"A-L-B-I-N-O-S"""" ))!!!! - What is an "ALBINO"???

What Color is The Heavenly BEINGS, White OR Black??

HEAVENLY WHITE I-S The "TRUTH"; Christ is the "White /// Truth", But Is that the Color WHITE?? -- ((((( N--O-O-O )))))!!!!!!!!

SO, What Color is Heaven AND The Heaven Saints??? ---- They Are ""Christ / Truth / God / Heaven""!!!!
            Tell Me NOW; - Are You White OR Black?????

NOW W-H-A-T?????

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516
            The state of Arizona was known at one time to have a tribe of "Giant Albinos" with only one eye in their forehead. They were 20 feet tall and had tusks for teeth. Luckily, they were Vegetarians. That was about ten thousand years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              I just reported your post for your blasphemy.

God's word is inspired, inerrant and infallible. It is His revelation of Himself to us. For you to call it "carnal" is blasphemy of the highest order...but your blasphemy is forgivable.

Even Jesus quoted scripture...the same scriptures we live by and obey.

Prov. 30:5 Every word of God is tested;
              He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
              6 Do not add to His words
              Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

GOOD D-E-A-L!!!!
              You A-N-D ((( G.M. ))) Are NOW On The Same Side!!

So Just Stay Where HE I-S, He's IN Satan'e Place, WHERE I PUT H-I-M!!!!!!
              Wait Until You Open Your Cursed Eyes IN HELL!!!!! -- I ""WILL"" LAUGH!!!!!
              ((( Proverbs 1:26 KJV )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - That Won't BE
              LONG!!!!!!!!!

((((( DONE I HOPE )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616
              ---Gal. 4:16.
              ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

GOOD D-E-A-L!!!!
                You A-N-D ((( G.M. ))) Are NOW On The Same Side!!

So Just Stay Where HE I-S, He's IN Satan'e Place, WHERE I PUT H-I-M!!!!!!
                Wait Until You Open Your Cursed Eyes IN HELL!!!!! -- I ""WILL"" LAUGH!!!!!
                ((( Proverbs 1:26 KJV )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - That Won't BE
                LONG!!!!!!!!!

((((( DONE I HOPE )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616
                Bye, for now.

Comment

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength,
                  A very present help in trouble.
                  2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
                  And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
                  3 Though its waters roar and foam,
                  Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride.

Col. 3:3 For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

You can't touch this!

!

- Psalmist
                  - Desert Reign

Comment

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

!

- Psalmist
                    - Desert Reign

Comment

Looking forward to your triumphant return.

Comment

What's a fares?
                        "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                          What's a fares?
                          A fares is a place with a whole bunch of trees.
                          Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                          Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Some people can't see th' fares fer th' trees.
                            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
                              A fares is a place with a whole bunch of trees.

Figured it was one of them big wheels at the county fair you go way up high in.
                              "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                              Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                                Figured it was one of them big wheels at the county fair you go way up high in.
                                You sure 'nuf see the fares(and th' trees) from atop one o' them!

Mr. Fares got the idea for his Fares wheel from seein' Henry Burden's waterwheel at Troy, NY.

Click image for larger version

Name:	122564pr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	2432629

Comment

Working...
                                X