Saved, OR Lost??

musterion

Lately Paul has been making claims to some kind of authority over everyone who disagrees with him, but he hasn't explained what that authority is. Very odd development.

john w

Hall of Fame
YOU ALL Take your Crap and STAY Where I PUT Y-O-U!!!!!!

(((((( I'M --- ""G-O-N-E"" ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO BODY!!!!!!

Looks like these "Paul"'s have their cranky pants on.

"I say, ‘Get out of God’s way, quit blocking God’s bridges ...God is going to shoot you if I don’t.’"-Paul Crouch

Letsargue

Yes indeed.

There is "N-O" Place in the Scriptures Showing Christ Laughing, or Grinning Like YOU Phony So CALLED ?christians?!!!!

You are who YOU Are, and that is not: ( "CHRISTIAN //// CHRIST LIKE" )!!!!!!!!

( 1 John 3:2 KJV ) !!!! --- Read IT!!!!!

If You MUST Laugh! - Then You ARE OF SATAN Y-O-U-R Father!!! ---- (( John 8:44 KJV ))!!!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022616

theophilus

If we are, indeed, made in the image of God then He smiles and laughs. I imagine God laughing the first time a baby Jesus burped and scared Himself (Father's do that, you know).

I imagine Jesus smiling after Peter realized he was forgiven and restored after his three denials. Smiling at Peter's comprehension of grace.

I imagine Jesus laughing and smiling with His brothers and sisters growing up.

I imagine Him celebrating Israel's feasts with the 12...talking about where they had been and what they had done.

I imagine Jesus smiling and talking softly to the colt that carried a King into Jerusalem.

He was fully God and fully man.

I can imagine God smiling when walking in the garden with Adam; especially when He saw Adam's joy and delight in what His Father had made.

Paul,David - God is NOT a cosmic killjoy. He endowed us with humor and sorrow, joy and grief, the full range of emotions. Yes, God has wrath but He also has delight. Delight in His children.

Does one delight over his children with frowns?

theophilus

FTR Paul,David,

God loves YOU as much as if YOU were an only child. He lavishes His grace and mercy and forgiveness on YOU as if YOU were an only child. He delights in YOU as if YOU were an only child.

Come to your Father through the blood of Christ. That blood clothes YOU in righteousness and perfect obedience and holiness.

YOU say there is none righteous, not even one. That is true UNLESS YOU put on the new man and put on the Lord Jesus Christ.

God loves YOU. He gave His Son to die in your place and to save YOU from Hell. He took the penalty of death on YOUR behalf so that YOU may have eternal life in Him.

Why is it so hard for YOU to kick against the goads?

:)