Mother and Father:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

((( “PRETERISM” )))!!!

((( "PRETERISM" ))) Is Not In The Bible Smart Man!!!! – (( THEREFORE!!! )) / (( “THEREFORE”!!!!!!!!! )), ((( You Cannot PROVE Anything By IT )))!!!!! – Read the Bible GENIUS!!!

The (( WORD Of God )) is the Truth, Not Some Garbage that you can Drum up from any of your Stupid FOOLS that teach everything BUT THE TRUTH!!!! – How Can YOU Prove me Wrong with such Stupid False Truths as anything you can gather from (( SATAN )) Your Father!!!!! – Read IT You Blind what Ever you call yourself, -- ((( “TULIP” ))) – WOOOWWWWW!!!! – Genius!!!

(( John 17:17 KJV )) --- 17- “Sanctify them through thy (( TRUTH )): ((( Thy Word is Truth )))”.

(( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV )) --- 2- “Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; ((( reprove, (((((( “REBUKE” )))))), exhort ))) with all longsuffering ((( and DOCTRINE ))).

(( 2- “Timothy 3:16-17 KJV )) --- 16- “All Scripture ( is given by inspiration of God ), and ((( is profitable for doctrine, for (( reproof, for correction )), (( for instruction in righteousness )): 17- ((( That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished ))) unto all good works”. --//------

That’s What “GOD SAYS”, - that is Truth, Not that Garbage that is Just LIKE YOU!! – Read IT> : (((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))))!!!!!

((( PROVE Me Wrong GENIUS )))!!!!! -- Use something that is ( Truth ), not from the Liar your father!! -- (( John 8:44 KJV ))!! - Read it Genius!!!! --- MAN!! -- How Stupid - can any One FOOL Be????????

Paul, David – 070214

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( “PRETERISM” )))!!!

((( "PRETERISM" ))) Is Not In The Bible Smart Man!!!! – (( THEREFORE!!! )) / (( “THEREFORE”!!!!!!!!! )), ((( You Cannot PROVE Anything By IT )))!!!!! – Read the Bible GENIUS!!!

The (( WORD Of God )) is the Truth, Not Some Garbage that you can Drum up from any of your Stupid FOOLS that teach everything BUT THE TRUTH!!!! – How Can YOU Prove me Wrong with such Stupid False Truths as anything you can gather from (( SATAN )) Your Father!!!!! – Read IT You Blind what Ever you call yourself, -- ((( “TULIP” ))) – WOOOWWWWW!!!! – Genius!!!

(( John 17:17 KJV )) --- 17- “Sanctify them through thy (( TRUTH )): ((( Thy Word is Truth )))”.

(( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV )) --- 2- “Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; ((( reprove, (((((( “REBUKE” )))))), exhort ))) with all longsuffering ((( and DOCTRINE ))).

(( 2- “Timothy 3:16-17 KJV )) --- 16- “All Scripture ( is given by inspiration of God ), and ((( is profitable for doctrine, for (( reproof, for correction )), (( for instruction in righteousness )): 17- ((( That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished ))) unto all good works”. --//------

That’s What “GOD SAYS”, - that is Truth, Not that Garbage that is Just LIKE YOU!! – Read IT> : (((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))))!!!!!

((( PROVE Me Wrong GENIUS )))!!!!! -- Use something that is ( Truth ), not from the Liar your father!! -- (( John 8:44 KJV ))!! - Read it Genius!!!! --- MAN!! -- How Stupid - can any One FOOL Be????????

Paul, David – 070214

How are ya? Having a good day?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
'God' the only original substance existing,...is both 'no-thing' and 'every-thing' :)

But 'God' is not limited to any one holy book....or collection of books.

You might note that 'Paul' said the above, NOT Jesus ;)

I don't see this relating to anything. When we refer to God as our 'Father-Mother', its simply a relational affection, since 'God' is our divine Parent in that way of 'relating'. 'God' is both and all, seeing He is all in all. Women have an awesome role to play in creation and in any spiritual community, as 'equal' in value yet different in function and attributes than men, but in Spirit we are all one, and drink from one Spirit.

pj

You of course are on the, "outside looking in" when it
comes to Spiritual matters! You're not part of the
Christian scheme of things! You, have chosen instead,
to follow an 'eclectic' path of "New-age age spiritualism!"

You're blinded to the reality of Spiritual truth! You think
yourself wise; however, in fact, your choices have placed
you in great, Spiritual peril! As it is, you will stand before
God one day and be judged! Your false beliefs won't
help you at that time!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am not “Preterism”, -- I Am “Christian”, and
"Christian" – (( ONLY )). -- Not like You Fools, being everything except “Christian” – (( TULIP )), Mormon, Catholic, Baptist, --- FOOL!!!!!!!

Every Word of God WAS Fulfilled / (( “WAS FULFILLED” )) By AD70!!! – Prove it Wasn’t; - Not just talk out of you Foolish Blood Pump; (( "TULIP" ))!!!!

There is ((( Nothing )))) any of you So Called ~”christians”can use - to Prove me and Christ Wrong!! – All YOU Can do is “Spit more Garbage” like that, and THAT ONLY!!!!

God Just Says IT, - and You - are exactly what (( Christ calls You )): - ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )))!!!

Prove the Following Wrong ~”Christian” Tulip!!!> : --- ((( Luke 21:21-22 KJV ))) --&-- ((( Matthew 16:28 KJV )))!!!!

Show All Your Fellows - So Called ~”Christians” how Smart You Really Are In Christ, -- or is your ~christ a Liar ALSO> : ---- ((( John 8:44 KJV )))!!!!

((( Now come on and CONTINUE - TO > ; --- ((( 1 Kings 14:10 KJV ))) – On My Wall!!!

I had to come and do this, and NOW I’m Done – (( I Hope ))!!!!

((( "PAUL, DAVID" – 070114 )))!!!

Paul, are you one of those fellows who walk down the street,
mumbling incoherently to himself? And, at times screaming your
lungs out in anger at passers-by? Somehow, I picture you as such?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Our Father-Mother God.......

Our Father-Mother God.......

You of course are on the, "outside looking in" when it
comes to Spiritual matters! You're not part of the
Christian scheme of things! You, have chosen instead,
to follow an 'eclectic' path of "New-age age spiritualism!"

You're blinded to the reality of Spiritual truth! You think
yourself wise; however, in fact, your choices have placed
you in great, Spiritual peril! As it is, you will stand before
God one day and be judged! Your false beliefs won't
help you at that time!

No need to shout.

'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother', and even as one is to honor their earthly parents, why not their heavenly Parent as well?...since all laws originate from and are a reflection of the heavenly. That's the principle of a dual unity here, 'God' being 'Bi-Une' in this sense. Basic metaphysics dear. You may need some brushing up on ;)

pj

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mother and Father

My Dad (1912-1956) and Mom (1915-2000)

February 5th, 1933

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Mahadevi

Mahadevi

~*~*~

Continuing in honor of the Father-Mother-God here and elsewhere.

Remember, God is reflecting in you...and as you ;)

God is all.

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

God is all.

pj

freelight; -- I think that's what I've BEEN Saying "IF" one "IS" (( Justified )) by the Memory in the Memory and of the Memory. However, FOOLS Who don't do Anything But Blaspheme EACH OTHER, (( RATHER )) Than the CURSEING of (( Any )) of the ( "Contradictions" Of Memory ) that Infest those Fools of the Forgotten!!!
They do Nothing BUT Troll, Hijack, Disrupt ((( AND False Report!!! ))), AND ((((( GET AWAY WITH IT )))))!!!!!!!

They COME (( Here )) to BE Parsed by Their (( Brother FOOLS ))!!
It's Impossible for Fools to defend their Blasphemous "~god" / The "Forgotten"!!!

(( "God" - "IS" )) - (( the "PARABLE" OF The "Reflection" of Memory )) in the Justified!! -- ((( Satan ~is the "Parable", OR the "ComParison" ))) of the "Reflection" of the "Forgotten" of Memory ))). WE know those "FOOLS" by There "FOOLISH" Unfruitful ((( LIES ))) of the "MEMORY"!!!! -- Just look at THEM!!!!

Paul David -- 101014

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God as Mother.......

God as Mother.......

freelight; -- I think that's what I've BEEN Saying "IF" one "IS" (( Justified )) by the Memory in the Memory and of the Memory. However, FOOLS Who don't do Anything But Blaspheme EACH OTHER, (( RATHER )) Than the CURSEING of (( Any )) of the ( "Contradictions" Of Memory ) that Infest those Fools of the Forgotten!!!
They do Nothing BUT Troll, Hijack, Disrupt ((( AND False Report!!! ))), AND ((((( GET AWAY WITH IT )))))!!!!!!!

They COME (( Here )) to BE Parsed by Their (( Brother FOOLS ))!!
It's Impossible for Fools to defend their Blasphemous "~god" / The "Forgotten"!!!

(( "God" - "IS" )) - (( the "PARABLE" OF The "Reflection" of Memory )) in the Justified!! -- ((( Satan ~is the "Parable", OR the "ComParison" ))) of the "Reflection" of the "Forgotten" of Memory ))). WE know those "FOOLS" by There "FOOLISH" Unfruitful ((( LIES ))) of the "MEMORY"!!!! -- Just look at THEM!!!!

Paul David -- 101014

Forget and transcend all who would not respect the freedom of dialogue and be light. Honoring one's parents is the first law with the promise of longevity....which intrinsically respects 'father' and 'mother'....One cannot honor one without the other. Both masculine and feminine genders.....originate in God......hence the term 'Father-Mother-God' represents the dual-one.....As man is dual.

Love is all that is essential, as God looks at the heart and soul, the pure in heart having eyes to see. To see, know and be God....is all. All else is vanity.

In divine Mother's love,

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

God is all.

pj

From the beginning: GOD Has readjusted the Earth, into the New EARTH without SIN and Death.

When God took the woman out of the Man by his Rib, God's Near total WORK Was to "PUT" The Woman Back in the Man, (( And He DID )), IT is Done. It took All the Time to just Put the Woman Back into ADAM, Now the New Adam / The "Body of Christ" / CHRIST / GOD "IS" as you say - "Both", Mother & Father - "Desiring" to have Children the Same way; ( BUT BY CREATION )!!, - not by SEX, like ALL so-called 'Christians falsely LIVE FOR!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
From the beginning: GOD Has readjusted the Earth, into the New EARTH without SIN and Death.

When God took the woman out of the Man by his Rib, God's Near total WORK Was to "PUT" The Woman Back in the Man, (( And He DID )), IT is Done. It took All the Time to just Put the Woman Back into ADAM, Now the New Adam / The "Body of Christ" / CHRIST / GOD "IS" as you say - "Both", Mother & Father - "Desiring" to have Children the Same way; ( BUT BY CREATION )!!, - not by SEX, like ALL so-called 'Christians falsely LIVE FOR!!

Paul

Blessings in the Father-Mother-God :)

God is bi-une in this sense......a dyad as it were. All came from The One divided first as 2 interacting, and from that a trinity (3) from which all multiples of creation derive and spring into their various forms unto infinity.

pj

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What does a genius fool do with the Truth?? – What do you all do with the following???

((( God said that the Jerusalem above is the Mother of us ALL!!
AND God also said that the Bride and Wife of Christ is the Jerusalem above!! )))
If that is the Truth, who are we?? Children of some phony mother or phony daddy?? – You all may be According to your doctrines!!!
However, IF the New Jerusalem is our mother, AND is also Christ’s Wife, and if we are the Children of GOD – THEN, this is for US, not for YOU: --- ((( Isaiah 9:6 KJV ))) – 6- “For unto (( US )) a child is born, unto (( US )) a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, ((( The mighty God ))), ((( The everlasting Father ))), The Prince of Peace. 7- (( Of the increase )) of his government and peace ( there shall be no end ), upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice (((( from henceforth even for ever ))))).--//----- When will it STOP smart people, at his so called coming of “YOURS”??? --- What do all fools do with those written Truths???? ---- YOU Spit on them and make up your own foolish Doctrines of who you really are, but you admit that you are Not any of His as stated by GOD Himself!!!

Are any of you children of ( another ) ~god able to prove me wrong here???

Paul – 011014

One way of developing relevant doctrine and advancing a new and meaningful theology is to re-visit Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus made savage attacks on family values and did it very, very often. He once said "Call no one on earth your father" and (I think) called those who belong to the "real family" of those who "do the will of the Father" as "sons and daughters of God." Instead of the earthly family, he pointed to another gathering of a "new family" that did the will of God.

Jesus also told a man wanting to go back to his family for a funeral to "Let the dead bury the dead." He also exposed the patriarchal family of his own time and focused on the all-too-human tendency to divide into two sides within the family: the conflict between the generations (Mother in law against daughter in law, son against father, etc.).

Letsargue

One way of developing relevant doctrine and advancing a new and meaningful theology is to re-visit Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus made savage attacks on family values and did it very, very often. He once said "Call no one on earth your father" and (I think) called those who belong to the "real family" of those who "do the will of the Father" as "sons and daughters of God." Instead of the earthly family, he pointed to another gathering of a "new family" that did the will of God.

Jesus also told a man wanting to go back to his family for a funeral to "Let the dead bury the dead." He also exposed the patriarchal family of his own time and focused on the all-too-human tendency to divide into two sides within the family: the conflict between the generations (Mother in law against daughter in law, son against father, etc.).

( Where did You Read that at??? ), you phony made up Satan Worshiper!!

Christ doesn't think in Carnal Terms like all you fools do!! - There is NO Father on Earth that is My Father, I only have one Father, and that is Christ, in Heaven with HIM!! - I AM His Right HAND!!! - Read it!!

You must have many Mothers if you have more than one ~"father"!!
Satan is father to many fools of Earth. - Every time one is born again and SINS Again, he must have another ~father!! - Is that YOUR WAY???

How does a fool do that??? --- Ask Nick!!!! -- He's a GENIUS!!!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.