Once and for ALL!!

Letsargue

I’m going to PROVE that you ALL are Wrong!!!!!

I am fed up to my horse’s bridle, with the Hate, and phony love this people has, and is given in some excuse to defend their Foolish Doctrines!!! --- I Rebuke You!!! - So despise it as you always have!!!

OK!! – NOW!! – You all know that the Old Law, and ANY thing pertaining to the Old Law is and was NEVER to or for the GENTILES, and you know that!!! – The Old Testament, or the Father’s First Testimony was to His House / Family, the Jews / Israel, and ( Their Inheritance ) (( WAS CHRIST ))!! And look what they did, and look at what you did with them!!! – God SO Loved that World that ( He ) gave His Son as the Perfect Sacrifice to fulfill all the Blood Sacrifices in the past ((( for Israel ))), ( Not for the Gentiles )!!!! – If you are not a Jew, -- really, even if you are a Jew now, you are now the same as any Gentile, and there is NO Passover Lamb Given by God for any Gentile, and never did!! – God GAVE His Son for the Jews!! ------ Jesus Himself / “Himself” GAVE “Himself” for the Church, not for the Jews. Jesus was Crucified for the Jews when the Father gave Jesus ( UP )!! - Jesus then Gave His own Life for the Church, His Wife!!! – Jesus was ((( Beheaded ))) By the same Spirit, the Spirit of HATE, Your Spirit of the Devil!!! – Religious people calling themselves Christian denied Him AGAIN, this time Sending His Head to Heaven while Jesus’ body was on the earth!! – That is called the “Last Days. – What did Jesus say to the murdering fools before He left????? – Matthew 23:38-39 KJV -----//---- Your house has been desolate now, HOW LONG???? - How Carnal Minded can you get, No one can see Jesus the Christ but by Faith, not with your foolish eyeballs!!! – You deny that he has already come because you haven’t seen Him or any “SIGN” of Him!!! --- I Rebuke you again!!!! -- Blind / Spiritually Blind having NO Faith at all to see the Unseen Jesus the Christ and Him Come ---- Luke 17:22 KJV ------///--- WHY???? – Because he had NO Faith to SEE Him Come in Spirit and fire!!! ---- Mathew 13:42-43 KJV ---&--- Isaiah 4:4 KJV ------///----

Now, Prove that this cannot exist, and that I am not the existence of it.!!! – I have not studied one moment for at least a Year, and have written all these in the past year without any Study at all. Is that possible with you “?christians” so called??? --- I Rebuke You again!!!!!!!!

Paul – 032413

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
cute-kitten-9.jpg

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I’m going to PROVE that you ALL are Wrong!

I am fed up to my horse’s bridle, with the Hate, and phony love this people has, and is given in some excuse to defend their Foolish Doctrines!!!

I Rebuke You!

So despise it as you always have!

Ok, now!

You all know that the Old Law, and anything pertaining to the Old Law is and was never to or for the Gentile, and you know that!

The Old Testament, or the Father’s First Testimony was to His House, that is Family, the Jews, Israel, and their inheritance, which was Christ.

And look what they did, and look at what you did with them!

God sooo loved that world that (He) gave His Son as the perfect sacrifice to fulfill all the blood sacrifices in the past for Israel, not for the Gentiles!

If you are not a Jew, really, even if you are a Jew now, you are now the same as any Gentile, and there is no Passover Lamb given by God for any Gentile, and {God} never did {give a Passover Lamb for the Gentile}!

God gave His Son for the Jews!

Jesus Himself, “Himself” gave “Himself” for the Church, not for the Jews.

Jesus was Crucified for the Jews when the Father gave Jesus up!

Jesus then Gave His own Life for the Church--His Wife!

Jesus was "beheaded" by the same Spirit, the Spirit of hate, your spirit of the Devil! Religious people calling themselves Christian denied Him again, this time sending His Head to Heaven while Jesus’ body was on the earth!

That is called the “Last Days."

What did Jesus say to the murdering fools before He left? – Matthew 23:38-39 KJV

Your house has been desolate now...how long?

How carnal minded can you get, No one can see Jesus the Christ but by faith, not with your foolish eyeballs!

You deny that he has already come because you haven’t seen Him or any "sign" of Him!

I Rebuke you again!

Blind, spiritually blind, having no faith at all to see the Unseen Jesus, the Christ, and Him Come Luke 17:22 KJV

WHY?

Because he had no faith to see Him come in Spirit and fire!
Matthew 13:42-43 KJV
Isaiah 4:4 KJV

Now, Prove that this cannot exist, and that I am not the existence of it!

I have not studied one moment for at least a year, and have written all these in the past year without any study at all.

Is that possible with you “christians” so called?

I Rebuke You again!
Just thought some sense could be made of your post with a wee bit of reformatting.

AMR

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue,

Have you considered the nation of Israel, a light to the Gentiles? Isaiah 42:6 (NASB).

Have you considered the Law, that by which the world is accountable... and Israel entrusted with the word of God? Romans 3:19 (NASB).

Untellectual

Letsargue

Just thought some sense could be made of your post with a wee bit of reformatting.

AMR

The Truth is in the Scriptures your way, and you all still missed it, now you return to the same missing as before. I just pointed out where you all have missed things being as smart as you all are!!

2 Peter 3:16 KJV --- 16- “As also in ( all ) his Epistles, speaking ( in them ) of these things; in which are (( Some things hard to be understood )), which they ( that are “Unlearned and Unstable ) wrest, as they do also ( the other Scriptures ), (( unto their own destruction ))”. -----//--- Now, - talk to Paul about you not understanding what he said if you think you’re any better or smarter than they of his time!!! - I will not reformat my ((( “THREAD” ))) to fit your doctrine which is what YOU Mean!!! – You know well exactly what I’m saying. – It just doesn’t fit your Old Law worship of the need of the blood sacrifices!! – if you’re a Jew, and before Jesus Died, then you may be right, but otherwise YOU are Wrong in having the need of an Old Law “Passover Lamb”!! – You’re leaving out that Christ is after the order of Melchisedec. Melchisedec was Gentile King and High priest of the most High God; - therefore Christ is after that Ordinance, or Ordained to liken unto Melchisedec!! ---- I Rebuke You!!! --- Jesus is not a “Passover Lamb” to the Gentiles, after the order of Melchisedec!!! --- Passover is Old Law, you all just don’t care, and you must support your present doctrine. --- And again, -- I Rebuke You!!!!

Paul – 032413

Quincy

That's the thing about Letsargue's posts. We aren't supposed to understand them. That is why they are so magical.

Letsargue

Letsargue,

Have you considered the nation of Israel, a light to the Gentiles? Isaiah 42:6 (NASB).

Have you considered the Law, that by which the world is accountable... and Israel entrusted with the word of God? Romans 3:19 (NASB).

Untellectual

Just what, -- Pray tell; - makes you think I haven't?? - I see the whole Word of God before me with every attempt to discredit God, and His Word / Christ.

Paul -- 032413

OMEGA

I THINK THAT YOU NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT.

TAKE A VALIUM.

AND WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS (()))(()())()()() STUFF ???????????????????

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just what, -- Pray tell; - makes you think I haven't?? - I see the whole Word of God before me with every attempt to discredit God, and His Word / Christ.

Paul -- 032413
I believe you are implying Israel or the Law was never for Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I’m going to PROVE that you ALL are Wrong!!!!!

I am fed up to my horse’s bridle, with the Hate, and phony love this people has, and is given in some excuse to defend their Foolish Doctrines!!! --- I Rebuke You!!! - So despise it as you always have!!!

OK!! – NOW!! – You all know that the Old Law, and ANY thing pertaining to the Old Law is and was NEVER to or for the GENTILES, and you know that!!! – The Old Testament, or the Father’s First Testimony was to His House / Family, the Jews / Israel, and ( Their Inheritance ) (( WAS CHRIST ))!! And look what they did, and look at what you did with them!!! – God SO Loved that World that ( He ) gave His Son as the Perfect Sacrifice to fulfill all the Blood Sacrifices in the past ((( for Israel ))), ( Not for the Gentiles )!!!! – If you are not a Jew, -- really, even if you are a Jew now, you are now the same as any Gentile, and there is NO Passover Lamb Given by God for any Gentile, and never did!! – God GAVE His Son for the Jews!! ------ Jesus Himself / “Himself” GAVE “Himself” for the Church, not for the Jews. Jesus was Crucified for the Jews when the Father gave Jesus ( UP )!! - Jesus then Gave His own Life for the Church, His Wife!!! – Jesus was ((( Beheaded ))) By the same Spirit, the Spirit of HATE, Your Spirit of the Devil!!! – Religious people calling themselves Christian denied Him AGAIN, this time Sending His Head to Heaven while Jesus’ body was on the earth!! – That is called the “Last Days. – What did Jesus say to the murdering fools before He left????? – Matthew 23:38-39 KJV -----//---- Your house has been desolate now, HOW LONG???? - How Carnal Minded can you get, No one can see Jesus the Christ but by Faith, not with your foolish eyeballs!!! – You deny that he has already come because you haven’t seen Him or any “SIGN” of Him!!! --- I Rebuke you again!!!! -- Blind / Spiritually Blind having NO Faith at all to see the Unseen Jesus the Christ and Him Come ---- Luke 17:22 KJV ------///--- WHY???? – Because he had NO Faith to SEE Him Come in Spirit and fire!!! ---- Mathew 13:42-43 KJV ---&--- Isaiah 4:4 KJV ------///----

Now, Prove that this cannot exist, and that I am not the existence of it.!!! – I have not studied one moment for at least a Year, and have written all these in the past year without any Study at all. Is that possible with you “?christians” so called??? --- I Rebuke You again!!!!!!!!

Paul – 032413

Are you, out of your mind?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue,

It was OT times but they could not accommodate God with His ideas.

Now Jesus is expecting His followers to take that responsibility.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It was OP times but they could not accommodate God with His ideas.

Now Jesus is expecting His followers to take that responsibility.

Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. What do you mean by OP times?

Shalom.

Jacob