Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Letting LA post is like turning a blender loose on the forum--without a lid...
    That's what TOL is.
    X 10.
    At least it used to be.
    Never forget.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Comment

• Wizard,

My eyesight plays tricks with me, and several times I have read your OP title as:

"Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Pretty?"

That would make for a revealing discussion, don'cha think?

Nang
      "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
      Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
      Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Nang View Post
        ........ My eyesight plays tricks with me..........
        Me too, just yesterday as a matter of fact
        "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Comment

• You're certainly not the only one, Nang.

Carly Simon anyone?
          “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

• I stopped being pretty a long time ago

(it involved a chainsaw, a couple six packs and a rabid beaver)

Comment

• Petting 'egos' not allowed.......

~*~*~

Whats ironic is that a thread originally created to expose and stop 'pettiness' has become a platform for its proliferation

So,...all petty posters...go ahead and knock yourself out.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
              freelight's cosmic cafe
              Free-light-Express

~*~*~
              Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

• Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
                Letting LA post is like turning a blender loose on the forum--without a lid...

Letting me speak???? -- Gold Level???? - That's a new ONE!!! -- Well, -- no it's not!!

Paul -- 030713
                Last edited by Letsargue; March 7th, 2013, 07:22 PM.
                ---Gal. 4:16.
                ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

• I AGREE WITH YOU MAN...

Comment

• I have a suggestion:

If a poster reports 10 posts and none of those posts received a warning or an infraction from management, give the infraction to the person reporting too many posts.

It may not prevent pettiness but it will prevent everyone else from having to suffer thought it.
                    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

• Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
                      I have a suggestion:

If a poster reports 10 posts and none of those posts received a warning or an infraction from management, give the infraction to the person reporting too many posts.

It may not prevent pettiness but it will prevent everyone else from having to suffer thought it.
                      this post has been reported

ten times

Comment

Working...
                      X